+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Darn, lemme know if anything moves for you..
Sure will update if anything changes. I had called IRCC yesterday and the agent told once LPP is completed, it goes to an officer for final approval and my file is in queue for that. I assumed LPP was final before oath.

So not sure if agent gave me correct info, applicants has to be approved first and then oath.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Sure will update if anything changes. I had called IRCC yesterday and the agent told once LPP is completed, it goes to an officer for final approval and my file is in queue for that. I assumed LPP was final before oath.

So not sure if agent gave me correct info, applicants has to be approved first and then oath.
Told me exactly the same.. God knows what is this new final step before oath.. anyway, we have no option but to wait

Reactions: CanMon

smal_can

Apr 1, 2018
it just said that a separate mail with e-certificate accessing information will be sent out after oath ceremony
Hi - Hope you completed the ceremony successfully yesterday. Officer gave my family only e certificate option yesterday.. we haven't received any email yet regarding the download instructions for e certificate. Could you please let me know if you have received any email yet to register in portal and download certificate. Thanks..

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
Correct, I have never heard that before.. absolutely crazy!
@Sapru @CanMon @sarvesh90

Guys I am in the same boat. Called and the agent gave me the same office needs to do "Final Review" story. I also received LPP on July 17, 2023. Hopefully, we all hear something soon. My office is in Mississauga

Reactions: CanMon and Sapru

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
Hi - Hope you completed the ceremony successfully yesterday. Officer gave my family only e certificate option yesterday.. we haven't received any email yet regarding the download instructions for e certificate. Could you please let me know if you have received any email yet to register in portal and download certificate. Thanks..
we sent out the signed oath form yesterday and waiting for email from the officer to access the IRCC portal and to download the e-cert

smal_can

Apr 1, 2018
we sent out the signed oath form yesterday and waiting for email from the officer to access the IRCC portal and to download the e-cert
We got the instructions email now but portal appears to be down to register and download. Are you able to register and download? Thanks

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
We got the instructions email now but portal appears to be down to register and download. Are you able to register and download? Thanks
yes..I got that registered...certificate is not yet available for download and portal said certificate wld be available by Friday.....I think server went down 30 min back...

smal_can

Apr 1, 2018
yes..I got that registered...certificate is not yet available for download and portal said certificate wld be available by Friday.....I think server went down 30 min back...
it looks like portal is back up now and we are able to register and download certificates now..