+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Called them today and they said that processing officer needs to do the "final-review" before they assign an oath date! The call center representative cannot do it anything about it at this point and it is upto the officer to do this so called final review.. so we need to wait (sigh!)..
Final review after LPP Is complete? WTF

Ranash

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Called them today and they said that processing officer needs to do the "final-review" before they assign an oath date! The call center representative cannot do it anything about it at this point and it is upto the officer to do this so called final review.. so we need to wait (sigh!)..
Do you have Decision Made in your application?

theprairieboy

Apr 22, 2020
My Language Skills, Physical Presence and Prohibitions are now finally completed. I have a US trip in September for 2 weeks tho. It might be a little tight for a new passport so, just in case I might reschedule the oath. Does rescheduling take time? Thanks!

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
My Language Skills, Physical Presence and Prohibitions are now finally completed. I have a US trip in September for 2 weeks tho. It might be a little tight for a new passport so, just in case I might reschedule the oath. Does rescheduling take time? Thanks!
It could take up to 6 months to reschedule your oath... It is highly recommended not to reschedule your oath in the first place and get done with it the first time around

Reactions: theprairieboy

utdrub

Mar 16, 2019
I've had a family vacation booked for August 4th (Oath on 31st) driving to the US. I have a US passport, and should have certificate by then, but a passport doesn't seem likely. I sent an inquiry and haven't heard back, but when I lost my PR card, they said driving across or getting to a border - agents would be able to verify I have a right to be here. It was more getting on a plane from a visa country that would be challenging (lucky to have US passport I was told).

I assume I won't have any issue, but I also don't want to waste $110 on a next day passport if it's not needed. I will happily get when I'm back, and then I've got Nexus appointment in November finally. Just bad timing, but I can let you know if I hear back.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I've had a family vacation booked for August 4th (Oath on 31st) driving to the US. I have a US passport, and should have certificate by then, but a passport doesn't seem likely. I sent an inquiry and haven't heard back, but when I lost my PR card, they said driving across or getting to a border - agents would be able to verify I have a right to be here. It was more getting on a plane from a visa country that would be challenging (lucky to have US passport I was told).

I assume I won't have any issue, but I also don't want to waste $110 on a next day passport if it's not needed. I will happily get when I'm back, and then I've got Nexus appointment in November finally. Just bad timing, but I can let you know if I hear back.
You should be fine if you have your citizenship certificate. See here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/dual-canadian-citizens-visit-canada.html

Reactions: utdrub

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
Has anyone one been asked to submit L-94 travel report from US Customs after interview as an additional document. I got an email this morning to provide this and a copy of the pay 14 and 15 of passport page for physical presence part of my application. I am still waiting for prohibitions and language to be marked as completed

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
App Sent: Oct 16
AOR: Oct 26
Background Completed: January 30
Test Invite: March 14
Test Completed: March

Nothing after this.
Single Applicant, online, I am from Montreal.

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
My tracker keeps showing “Loading…” today. Is this expected / normal? I already got my oath invitation email and it was updated on tracker last week.