+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
Hi..my wife's oath ceremony has been scheduled for 1st Aug , as per tracker updates , but hasn't received oath invitation letter, as yet...getting increasingly nervous , as we're cutting too close to the oath date...any suggestions..?

smal_can

Apr 1, 2018
Hi..my wife's oath ceremony has been scheduled for 1st Aug , as per tracker updates , but hasn't received oath invitation letter, as yet...getting increasingly nervous , as we're cutting too close to the oath date...any suggestions..?
Hi , Even my wife and kids oath is scheduled for Aug 1 in tracker and haven't received email invite letter yet. it looks like email is coming around 7-10 days before. please let me know incase you receive it and i will also do the same.

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Any recent oath invites from Niagara?

If I need to travel in December when should I be freaking out and applying for that country visa instead of waiting for the oath ceremony and travel with the Canadian passport? When should I reach out to let IRCC know about the travel?

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
Hi , Even my wife and kids oath is scheduled for Aug 1 in tracker and haven't received email invite letter yet. it looks like email is coming around 7-10 days before. please let me know incase you receive it and i will also do the same.
Scarborough office ?

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
yes, test invite came from SCR only ..
ok ..apparently, SCR office is one of the slowest..and looks like they are slow with sending out invitation mails as well..LoL.....lets wait till next tuesday , 25th Jul and I'm planning to call IRCC customer center after..

smal_can

Apr 1, 2018
ok ..apparently, SCR office is one of the slowest..and looks like they are slow with sending out invitation mails as well..LoL.....lets wait till next tuesday , 25th Jul and I'm planning to call IRCC customer center after..
i will probably do the same .. and also send an email to SCR ceremony email if email is not received by tuesday..