+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

reddy1995

Mar 30, 2023
Hi, I sent my Oath form with updated address. But, I forgot to include Buzzer number & unit number. My question is will the delivery person contact me or will he return back as there is no Buzzer and unit number

maryms23

Jul 29, 2018
Its been 76 days exactly to me today since I passed my test, no response
Mine is over that, approx. close to 95 days since test updated complete Feb 27th Scarborough office. did you send a webform? Ordered GCMS notes too but weren't insightful, just says LPP not started..

Reactions: sibnadian

kamranrasul

Jan 2, 2014
Mine is over that, approx. close to 95 days since test updated complete Feb 27th Scarborough office. did you send a webform? Ordered GCMS notes too but weren't insightful, just says LPP not started..
The maximum number of days as per the tracker is 110 and the minimum is 12, Test to Oath email.

Reactions: divyamp_88

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
I did send webform, they say we are progressing. I don't think there is point to order GSM notes, they are going to take their time regardless

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Lol you are not alone. I am from same office with test completed since Jan 23 and still waiting.

bzbee

Star Member
May 24, 2023
Do you have RC8090 on your ATIP notes?
I just received my notes and LPP is assigned to RC-8090 and shows not started. Is this good or bad?
Based on some other threads, thats the code for CPC Sydney office and ppl who have been assigned to this haven't seen much progress.

olayemo

Star Member
Nov 7, 2022
I just received my notes and LPP is assigned to RC-8090 and shows not started. Is this good or bad?
Based on some other threads, thats the code for CPC Sydney office and ppl who have been assigned to this haven't seen much progress.
Mine is also assigned to RC-8090, and my application is in Calgary office I think.