+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

kexx999

Star Member
Oct 31, 2022
Can someone help me here . Checked my tracker and saw that citizenship test in progress update.( April 6). Test window from April 14 to may 4. But haven't got the email yet and when I logged in to the test invite link ( which i tried just searching from google)it says I haven't been Invited yet. Does the link work only after getting an actual email ?

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Can someone help me here . Checked my tracker and saw that citizenship test in progress update.( April 6). Test window from April 14 to may 4. But haven't got the email yet and when I logged in to the test invite link ( which i tried just searching from google)it says I haven't been Invited yet. Does the link work only after getting an actual email ?
You can only do the test during the test window. The email invite will be sent 1-2 days before the start of the window.

puigi

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Thank you do much brother and do you have any tips for the test ? Much appreciated
All the questions and answers are in the Discover Canada guide. Other than that and the guide in these forums we can not share much (there is a non disclose agreement when you do the exam). Sorry if this is a bit more vague than expected.

skuser

Mar 3, 2023
My passport scan and my return date to Canada documents requested - March 17
Sent all documents on March 27
Please update.

capideas

Dec 16, 2022
Admin please update as follows
Physical Presence - Completed on March 07, 2023
Prohibitions - Completed on March 07, 2023
Language Proficiency - In Progress

Did you search your spam and deleted e-mails directory for e-mails from 'cic.gc.ca' - to make sure you did not miss any e-mail from them?
When you log-in to the application portal, do you see that the application is submitted? Did you recipient a confirmation e-mail for submitting the online application from the citizenship application portal?

If you have verified all of the above, I would suggest calling IRCC and see what is going on... There have been a few cases of online applicants not receiving AOR or missing the AOR e-mail

pvivek5828

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
I was invited for test between 28March to 18 April.
Completed my test on 30 March (20/20)

However, tracker is not updated yet.

Processing office is Ottawa, Paper based application.

I moved to Vancouver on march 1st so also wondering when would they send my application to local office. I had received test invite on 23March from Ottawa office.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
I was invited for test between 28March to 18 April.
Completed my test on 30 March (20/20)

However, tracker is not updated yet.

Processing office is Ottawa, Paper based application.

I moved to Vancouver on march 1st so also wondering when would they send my application to local office. I had received test invite on 23March from Ottawa office.
Did you inform IRCC about your address change or used ECAS for it ?

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Here is my timeline as a new member:

Application Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1,187
No of Applicants: 1 (adult)
AOR: October 14, 2022
BG completed: January 12, 2023
Test Invite: March 16, 2023
Test Date: March 20, 2023 (Score: 19/20)
Test Marked Complete: March 24, 2023
LPP Awaited
Oath Ceremony Date Awaited

Good Luck Everyone
Received an additional document request for my physical presence on 30 Mar.. requested documents delivered on 3rd April.. Status for Physical Presence shows as "In Progress" and tracker still says awaiting documents from you..