+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

Montrealboy

Oct 1, 2022
Related to medical exam from permanent residency. During citizenship they would like to know if you followed up with Public health after landing in Canada.
Oh ok. I was an in Canada PR applicant and I was not told to follow up with Public Health - so does this apply to me as well?

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Oh ok. I was an in Canada PR applicant and I was not told to follow up with Public Health - so does this apply to me as well?
If your medical exam went well without any issues, no reason to follow up. Probably you haven’t had anything like this otherwise you would definitely know what I am talking about. No need to worry.

aniruddhabhatt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hi - I applied on Oct 16. Never received an AOR so raised it via webform couple days back (on Mar 8), and received a request for citizenship test via email today. My online application still shows

Status of your application: Submitted for our review
Submitted on: October 15, 2022

I still haven't received the AOR, so I'm a little confused - please assist with the next steps. Thanks a lot!

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi - I applied on Oct 16. Never received an AOR so raised it via webform couple days back (on Mar 8), and received a request for citizenship test via email today. My online application still shows

I still haven't received the AOR, so I'm a little confused - please assist with the next steps. Thanks a lot!
Next step: Proceed and sit your test within the test window! You can sit the test any time day or night within the test window using the test link (link in signature)

Find your application number in the PDF file of your test invite and use it to register on the tracker (link in signature). Also, use your UCI without dashes. You'll be able to see your application status on the tracker website

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada

Same thing happened to me. No AOR. Straight to test. I created my online tracker with the test letter. And was able to see my profile says Oct 21 AOR. But they didn’t send anything. Just take any movement you see, better that, than silence.

aniruddhabhatt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hey- thanks for the inputs @shiremag and @Babybae.

EDIT: I somehow made it to the tracker, and it shows background check is done and everything else is in progress. THanks a lot again for your insights, i feel more reassured now.

1. I tried registering on the tracker, but received following.
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

2. Sure I will sit the test before the last date.

Please share if any other info or pointers you have to expedite/refine the process. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: shiremag

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hey- thanks for the inputs @shiremag and @Babybae.

EDIT: I somehow made it to the tracker, and it shows background check is done and everything else is in progress. THanks a lot again for your insights, i feel more reassured now.

1. I tried registering on the tracker, but received following.
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

2. Sure I will sit the test before the last date.

Please share if any other info or pointers you have to expedite/refine the process. Thanks a lot!
Could you provide your full timeline like so for the spreadsheet?

Type: Online application/Paper application
Application: Single/Family(number of family members)
Application sent:
Delivered:
AOR: - shows up as date filed on the application history
BG Complete:
Test invite date:
Test window:

bddy89

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Physical Presence Days: 1113
Application: Single
Application sent: Oct 12 2022
Delivered: Oct 12 2022
AOR: Oct 24 2022
ECAS Process: Oct 25 2022
BG Complete: Jan 17 2023
Test Invite: 20 Feb
Test date: 27 Feb
Test Complete: March 8

aniruddhabhatt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Could you provide your full timeline like so for the spreadsheet?
Sure,

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: ~1125
Application: Single
Application sent: Oct 15, 2022
Delivered:
AOR: - Nov 1, 2022 (still havent received the email though)
BG Complete: Jan 21, 2023
Test invite date: Mar 10, 2023
Test window: Mar 30, 2023

Ceredigion

Mar 10, 2023
Newcomer here. I have applied in late October and after I submitted my application I changed jobs [in early Feb] and therefore, I was wondering if I have to inform IRCC about my job change post application? My contact info [address, email, contact numbers] have not changed.

Citizenship Application Type: online
Physical Presence Days: 1,989
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: Oct 26, 2022
Application delivered: Oct 26, 2022
AOR: Nov 15, 2022
Background Complete: Jan 16 2023
Test Invitation: Feb 18. 2023 - Window ~ Feb 27 - March 14 2023?
Test Taken: March 03, 2023
Test change from In Progress to Complete: March 06, 2023
LLP: In progress since Jan 16, 2023
Oath: Not started
Processing office: Scarborough

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
No
Newcomer here. I have applied in late October and after I submitted my application I changed jobs [in early Feb] and therefore, I was wondering if I have to inform IRCC about my job change post application? My contact info [address, email, contact numbers] have not changed.

Citizenship Application Type: online
Physical Presence Days: 1,989
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: Oct 26, 2022
Application delivered: Oct 26, 2022
AOR: Nov 15, 2022
Background Complete: Jan 16 2023
Test Invitation: Feb 18. 2023 - Window ~ Feb 27 - March 14 2023?
Test Taken: March 03, 2023
Test change from In Progress to Complete: March 06, 2023
LLP: In progress since Jan 16, 2023
Oath: Not started
Processing office: Scarborough
No need

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi - what decides the 'location' by the way?
Location in the spreadsheet is your physical location. If you want to know your processing office, you can find it by looking at the e-mail ID from which you received the test invite. If you need help, copy and paste the e-mail ID here and one of us should be able to tell

Reactions: sibnadian

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Stuck in Test completed since Feb 9. I thought it takes 30 days for LPP to turn all green?
Not sure why I’m being impatient. Not like I have any trips planned till August to the U. S and I do have a U. S visa lol. Anyway I noticed I became impatient since I rejoined this forum haha! I was doing fine all last year and January. Didn’t care about the progress of my application. Now everyday I’m calculating and logging into the tracker 30 times a day. I need help!

Reactions: sibnadian and jjep

trice4

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
26-11-2018
Stuck in Test completed since Feb 9. I thought it takes 30 days for LPP to turn all green?
Not sure why I’m being impatient. Not like I have any trips planned till August to the U. S and I do have a U. S visa lol. Anyway I noticed I became impatient since I rejoined this forum haha! I was doing fine all last year and January. Didn’t care about the progress of my application. Now everyday I’m calculating and logging into the tracker 30 times a day. I need help!
Because most people here look for reasons to worry about everything for no reason like it's a PR application and you're probably catching the vibe.