+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

ukgenie

Nov 21, 2017
Hi All,
I applied paper based application for citizenship for the rest of my family in Oct 2022. My online citizenship application (for myself) was submitted in Jan 2022 and is still in progress (test complete, further steps pending).

Here are details of Oct 2022 paper application, please add in tracker sheet.

Type: Paper
Application: Family (one adult, one kid)
Application sent: 2022-10-21
AOR Received: 2022-12-07
Tracker has the below update as of Feb 15, 2023

Additional Information Requested
You need to submit additional information. We sent you a letter or email asking for additional information. Follow the letter or email’s instructions to continue with your application

So far, we have not received any email. Unsure if this request comes via email or mail. Does anyone else know what usually gets requested and how? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: sibnadian

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Tracker has the below update as of Feb 15, 2023

Additional Information Requested
You need to submit additional information. We sent you a letter or email asking for additional information. Follow the letter or email’s instructions to continue with your application

So far, we have not received any email. Unsure if this request comes via email or mail. Does anyone else know what usually gets requested and how? Thanks in advance!
Two options:
1. wait for the letter
2. call IRCC and find out

Reactions: ukgenie

riverbird

Feb 16, 2023
Hi, please update the spreadsheet.

My family's status on ECAS was changed to In Process on Feb 16, no update on the Tracker though.

Besides, I'm the only one in my family to have the following statement on ECAS:

"We sent you correspondence on February 16, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

I haven't received any correspondence yet, be it mail or email. I'll keep monitoring. Thanks.

puigi

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Please update the tracker

Fingerprints requested: February 13th
Fingerprints sent: February 16th
Scheduled for Test between March 2 and March 23: February 17th.

I found it odd that I was scheduled for a test right after submitting my fingerprints. The tracker is still not showing that they have received them, nor that I had my background check completed. I had a background check for a federal position just recently, so maybe this is why it got scheduled for a test this fast? However, if this is the case then it does not make sense that they asked for my FPs again...

Last edited:

kmip

Feb 11, 2023
Hello,

Please update the spreadsheet.

Feb 15: Activity status updated: Citizenship test
Mar 2: Scheduled for citizenship test
You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between March 2, 2023 and March 23, 2023. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

Just saw this update today (Feb 17). No email or letter yet.

Thanks

jimshady

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16 Jan 2019
Med's Request
4 Mar 2019
Med's Done....
12 Mar 2019
Passport Req..
27 Mar 2019
VISA ISSUED...
17 Apr 2019
LANDED..........
8 Aug 2019
Please update:
Test invite: Feb 16, 2023
Test Taken: Feb 17, 2023

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all I just logged in to check on my tracker. Prohibitions, language skills and physical presence is completed as on 18 Feb . All the best to you all. Have a great weekend
Wow. Congrats!

Looks like paper apps are faster nowadays.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey group. Silly Q. Can a family member who is Canadian citizen participate in the oath ceremony?
Just to share a special moment.

vancouver-pl

Nov 4, 2022
Hi all I just logged in to check on my tracker. Prohibitions, language skills and physical presence is completed as on 18 Feb . All the best to you all. Have a great weekend
Even my status is updated yesterday to compete but the actual date on the tracker is 16th Feb. is the same applies to you? And what is the date for LPP update on the tracker? It sounds like in 1 day your LPP was also complete.