+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
I have finally managed to register on the application tracker :)
Finally, I also did it. I used the link provided in the AOR. Then it allowed me to create a new profile, lol. Earlier it wasn't... Thanks a lot. Finally

Last edited:

Nishant13

Nov 24, 2022
I have applied citizenship this month. I had a part time job june/2017- oct/2018. Which I mentioned exactly in pgwp, trv even in citizenship. But somehow in my PR application my representative mistakenly put jan/2018-oct/2018. Which means we just put wrong starting date in PR app by mistake. My primary occupation was study at that time may/2017-aug/2018. And this job was only part time. Never claimed any point for this job or anything like that. Since day 1 mentioned every detail. But now I am worried will that be considered as misrepresentation just because of incorrect starting date in PR. Please let me know what should be done in this case. I am really hoping for your reply. It was just an innocent mistake.

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Finally, I also did it. I used the link provided in the AOR. Then it allowed me to create a new profile, lol. Earlier it wasn't... Thanks a lot. Finally
Hi,
I have same problem that it shows in my application account that : "Status of your application: Submitted for our review"; but I received AOR on 21st NOV and not able to register.

Since you are able to register into now, Please let me know what is the status of your account ?

Thanks and much appreciated.

Reactions: jane66

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
I have finally managed to register on the application tracker :)
Hi,
I have same problem that it shows in my application account that : "Status of your application: Submitted for our review"; but I received AOR on 21st NOV and not able to register.

Since you are able to register into now, Please let me know what is the status of your account ?
Did you submitted online application ?

Thanks and much appreciated.

kexx999

Star Member
Oct 31, 2022
I was able to get registered on the tracker. Everything is in process . Please admin update the tracker. Thank you.

Reactions: jane66

kexx999

Star Member
Oct 31, 2022
I have applied citizenship this month. I had a part time job june/2017- oct/2018. Which I mentioned exactly in pgwp, trv even in citizenship. But somehow in my PR application my representative mistakenly put jan/2018-oct/2018. Which means we just put wrong starting date in PR app by mistake. My primary occupation was study at that time may/2017-aug/2018. And this job was only part time. Never claimed any point for this job or anything like that. Since day 1 mentioned every detail. But now I am worried will that be considered as misrepresentation just because of incorrect starting date in PR. Please let me know what should be done in this case. I am really hoping for your reply. It was just an innocent mistake.
I don’t think it matters. Ircc actually just don’t care about the exact dates or something in the past. As long as you mentioned that you worked there ircc will not look for exact dates. Even the app I guess it says if you don’t remember the exact dates just mention estimate . That’s it I guess

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Now able to create the Tracker account using the link mentioned into the Email PDF and important thing is: I used my cell phone to create the account as it was mentioned by somebody so.

Please guys use your cell phone, then after Entering UCI and Application number, it is re-direct to sent the code to your register email address. Cheers guys...

Helipatel42

Apr 28, 2018
Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1137
Application: Family (3)
Application sent: 2022-10-03
Delivered: 2022-10-04
AOR: pending
I submitted online application on Oct 08th and I received something which looks like AOR but I am not sure. It says “This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship.” Is it AOR?

Reactions: Shayna22

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,131
Application: Single
Application sent: October 29, 2022
Delivered: October 29, 2022
AOR: November 15, 2022
IP: November 24, 2022
Just managed to create profile in the status tracker too, over a week after AOR.

Status is "In progress" now. Admin please help update the tracker.

Last edited:

moandtonic

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
I received my AOR on Nov 10, still can't register on tracker! I even got 2 emails from IRCC telling me the following:

Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on November 10, 2022 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker."
I keep getting the error:

Correct these errors:
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

I tried different browsers and different cell phones as well. IRCC is such a mess