+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Fyi. I had raised webform last week and below is the response I got. Very informative lol

——————-
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
If you have an application in process, you can:

· check your application status online or

· request a change of address
Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.
For more information, you can:

· get general information about our programs,

· find answers to common questions in our Help Centre.
We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
———————-
Oh well. Not surprising.
My online account doesn’t yet reflect that I received AOR, which most likely is the reason why registration attempt says that your info is not in our system.

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Type: Online application
Application submitted: 30-Oct-2022
AOR: 16 Nov 2022

But when I try the tracker in https://citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca/, it says "Application submitted, this is not your AOR".
It appears that it isn't updated. It has been 5 days. Earlier, someone mentioned it takes 2-3 days for it to update. It has been more.
Any ideas?

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
Oh well. Not surprising.
My online account doesn’t yet reflect that I received AOR, which most likely is the reason why registration attempt says that your info is not in our system.
I just want to hear from other members who are able to track via tracker account. What's the status on their online account (through which citizenship application was applied). Mine still shows the below
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Application submitted!
This is not your acknowledgement of receipt (AOR)
An AOR confirms that we've started processing your application. Your'll get your AOR after we check that your submitted application is complete.

We’ve sent you a confirmation email
We’ll check if your application is complete
If it’s complete, we’ll send your AOR

Status of your application: Submitted for our review

Submitted on: October 25, 2022

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
I have the same issues with the tracker. AOR received through email, yet the application portal still only says "Application submitted" and cannot register for the tracker. It has been a week.

Reactions: linxord

Donkey_Tales

Mar 10, 2020
Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1,095
No of Applicants: 3 (2 adults 1 minor)
Application sent: October 4, 2022
Sent via: Canada Post (xpress post)
Application delivered: October 7, 2022
AOR: Pending
Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1,095
No of Applicants: 3 (2 adults 1 minor)
Application sent: October 4, 2022
Application delivered: October 7, 2022
AOR: November 21, 2022

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
What's the trend between online and paper applications now? Are paper application still being processed faster?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Type: Online application
Application submitted: 30-Oct-2022
AOR: 16 Nov 2022

But when I try the tracker in https://citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca/, it says "Application submitted, this is not your AOR".
It appears that it isn't updated. It has been 5 days. Earlier, someone mentioned it takes 2-3 days for it to update. It has been more.
Any ideas?
https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en - Use this to track you citizenship application. You will need Application Number which comes as part of your AOR email.

FreeBird19

Aug 31, 2022
Received this:
This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.

If this an AOR, please update below on spreadsheet

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1789
Application: Single
Application sent: October 5, 2022
Delivered: October 12, 2022
AOR: November 22, 2022

kexx999

Star Member
Oct 31, 2022
Is there anyone after receiving AOR and is still unable to create an account in the tracker. Received AOR on 16th Nov. It going to be over a week. Thank you

Reactions: Shayna22

kexx999

Star Member
Oct 31, 2022
I have the exact problem. Received AOR on 16th.
I don’t know what’s happening. We all got aor but guess they haven’t started processing our applications. . Please let me know if you can sign up in the coming days . It would be really great. Thanks

Reactions: chavoshi

MZ1971

Jul 31, 2020
Hello,
I have a question when the application is returned (incomplete because of a missing document), should I include the explanation letter, which was sent with the returned application?
Thanks