+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

harmeet147

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
I am looking to apply for citizenship, which one will be faster? paper application or online application?

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
There is no set time, it *should* work after 48 hrs, sometimes after 72 hrs. But for some recently I've seen not working at all (my case too), we've submitted some issue requests to IRCC. Good luck, just keep trying it every day and hope that it works. If it's more than a week and it doesn't work, open a "Technical Difficulties" webform.

Reactions: sunilm

trice4

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
26-11-2018

sunilm

Sep 5, 2015
There is no set time, it *should* work after 48 hrs, sometimes after 72 hrs. But for some recently I've seen not working at all (my case too), we've submitted some issue requests to IRCC. Good luck, just keep trying it every day and hope that it works. If it's more than a week and it doesn't work, open a "Technical Difficulties" webform.
Okay, that you.
Any idea if this mandatory to register in the tracker ?

vaibcombat8

May 15, 2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1106
Application: Single/Family(number of family members): Single
Application sent: 14-oct-2022
Delivered:14-oct-2022
AOR: -
Hi All, I got a request to add PCC for a country which though I visited very frequently, never spent more than 183 days in a row (Max was 133 days). What would be the advice in this case?
1. Get the PCC from the country and add it
2. Provide an explanation that I did not stay in the country for 183 days or more, with passport entry exit dates as proof.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi All, I got a request to add PCC for a country which though I visited very frequently, never spent more than 183 days in a row (Max was 133 days). What would be the advice in this case?
1. Get the PCC from the country and add it
2. Provide an explanation that I did not stay in the country for 183 days or more, with passport entry exit dates as proof.
At this point I would recommend you apply for a PCC and provide it. Your explanation may or may not be accepted and it would likely lead to long delays.

Reactions: vaibcombat8

anubhav_29

Apr 7, 2017
Can someone add my details to the Oct 2022 citizenship applicant spreadsheet, please?
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1214
Application: 2 Adults + 1 Minor
Application sent: September 23, 2022
Delivered: October 3, 2022
AOR: Pending

sunilm

Sep 5, 2015
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1402
Application: Single/Family(number of family members): Family (1+1)
Application sent: October 22, 2022
AOR: November 01, 2022

sunilm

Sep 5, 2015
Its working fine now like you mentioned after 48 hrs

Reactions: linxord

vancouver-pl

Nov 4, 2022
Hi! I sent my package on Monday to Case processing Sydney via UPS, today I saw it was delivered to New Waterford NS, I called UPS and they informed that IRCC has requested all shipments going to case processing is now being diverted to New Waterford effective October …. I feel something wrong here , did any one have similar issue when sending the package pls?
Happened with me as well. I have been planning to call UPS but this confirms that i am not alone. Was the package received by Cheryl?