Eric84691076

Feb 17, 2021
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1270
Application: Single
Application sent: September 26,2022
Delivered: October 3, 2022
AOR: Pending

@admin Please add me to the Spreadsheet, thank you!

Last edited:

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
Joining you here
Type: Online Application
Physical Presence Days: 1,300
Application sent: October 16, 2022
Delivered: October 16, 2022
AOR: October 26, 2022

KevinG81

Jan 6, 2018
Toronto
Type: Online application/Paper application - Online
Physical Presence Days: 1143
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) - Single
Application sent: Oct 10 2022
Delivered: Oct 10 2022
AOR: Pending

@admin Request to add my details to the Excel sheet. Thank you!
I received my AOR on October 25th. Plz update the tracker. Thank you

Reactions: sibnadian

Shayna22

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
AOR Received.
October 11,2017
Passport Req..
January 11,2018
LANDED..........
16-2-2018
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1722.5
Application: Individual
Application sent: Oct 17, 2022
Delivered: Oct 17, 2022
AOR: Oct 27, 2022

Reactions: sibnadian

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Hi all, I want to apply for citizenship today...

I am eligible to apply, but question!

My police certificate from the US isn't coming because I didn't pay 10 extra dollars to CanadaPost for tracking my letter containing fingerprints. Now we don't know where my fingerprints are, they might be stuck at customs or something.

Would you suggest I fill the citizenship application now with no police certificate and in 1 month, attach the Police certificate to the application via webform?

iamDinesh

Dec 15, 2016
Chandigarh, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
IELTS Request
Beforehand (Feb, 2016)
Med's Request
Beforehand
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
Hi Everyone,

I filed my wife's application on 11th Oct. Below are the details:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,255
Application sent: October 11th, 2022
AOR: 24th Oct

Reactions: Shayna22

iamDinesh

Dec 15, 2016
Chandigarh, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
IELTS Request
Beforehand (Feb, 2016)
Med's Request
Beforehand
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
Take it from a Nov 2021 online applicant. DON'T APPLY ONLINE.

Apply using paper, send them everything. Copies of your passport, language test, good photos everything. You'll be done by the end of Jan.
This is very subjective I think. Me and my friend applied via paper application in Jan 2021 on same same day in same post office. I got AoR in 3 months but for him it took 13 months. I applied online for my wife on 11th Oct, 2022 and got AoR on 24th October (in just 13 days)!

Reactions: Shayna22

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi all, I want to apply for citizenship today...

I am eligible to apply, but question!

My police certificate from the US isn't coming because I didn't pay 10 extra dollars to CanadaPost for tracking my letter containing fingerprints. Now we don't know where my fingerprints are, they might be stuck at customs or something.

Would you suggest I fill the citizenship application now with no police certificate and in 1 month, attach the Police certificate to the application via webform?
FBI send the police certificate back to you using USPS first class mail. It may take a couple of weeks. However, you can still access the electronic version of your PCC using the FBI eDO website.

To access this, find the first e-mail that you used to create the eDO with the subject "Identity History Summary Request". This email should have a link and a PIN. Click on the link, and enter the PIN and you will be able to track the status of your eDO. If the report is available, you can download it right away!

Reactions: iceman55

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
FBI send the police certificate back to you using USPS first class mail. It may take a couple of weeks. However, you can still access the electronic version of your PCC using the FBI eDO website.
Yes, I looked online, it still says "Your application is incomplete due to missing Fingerprint card" meaning it isn't delivered yet. CanadaPost is slow and FBI is currently processing Oct 11 fingerprints, so I think it will be a good 2 weeks before they are delivered.
I just want to apply for citizenship today and submit the Police certificate 3 weeks later when I get it from FBI. Would you suggest I go ahead with it?

Thanks a lot for your reply <3

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Yes, I looked online, it still says "Your application is incomplete due to missing Fingerprint card" meaning it isn't delivered yet. CanadaPost is slow and FBI is currently processing Oct 11 fingerprints, so I think it will be a good 2 weeks before they are delivered.
I just want to apply for citizenship today and submit the Police certificate 3 weeks later when I get it from FBI. Would you suggest I go ahead with it?

Thanks a lot for your reply <3
It takes less than 3 days for them to process your finger print card and you can download it right away. I remember when it used to take them two months once the finger print card arrived.

They might return your application for a missing FBI PCC. You can try to write a letter of explanation that you have applied for a PCC and are awaiting the result and attach a eDO status page and this might work. However, I would wait to get the PCC because once they receive it, they process it really quickly.

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
It takes less than 3 days for them to process your finger print card and you can download it right away. I remember when it used to take them two months once the finger print card arrived.

They might return your application for a missing FBI PCC. You can try to write a letter of explanation that you have applied for a PCC and are awaiting the result and attach a eDO status page and this might work. However, I would wait to get the PCC because once they receive it, they process it really quickly.
Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

I think I'll wait 2-3 weeks before thinking about submitting the citizenship application.
Really should have paid 10 extra bucks for tracking, lol.