+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Regular mail will be much delayed. You might want to use Xpresspost service of Canada Post and send it to following courier address:

CPC-Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Eventhough CP xpresspost suffering from delays as well, I highly suggest you should use Purolator or Fedex to ensure delivery in 1-2 days by dispatching to same above courier address. Good luck!
I think it's better to include "Citizenship Grants" or "GRANTS ADULTS" as the second line whether it's regular or priority mail, it might help in quick mail sorting.

Nonialize

Jun 19, 2014
Hi All,
I'm the newest October 2022 applicant, just sent my application few minutes ago.
Please add me to the tracking sheet. Thanks!

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1420 days
Application: Single
Application sent: October 20th, 2022
Delivered:
AOR:

Reactions: Shayna22

5Kent

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Ottawa, ON
Take it from a Nov 2021 online applicant. DON'T APPLY ONLINE.

Apply using paper, send them everything. Copies of your passport, language test, good photos everything. You'll be done by the end of Jan.
This is not true at all. Take it from an October 2021 applicant.

Yes, paper applications are, on average, processed faster. However, the gap between paper and online application processing timelines has recently been decreasing. But, most important, there is no way you could be "done" by the end of January. The best that most November 2022 applicants can hope for is to be done by January 2023.

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
This is not true at all. Take it from an October 2021 applicant.

Yes, paper applications are, on average, processed faster. However, the gap between paper and online application processing timelines has recently been decreasing. But, most important, there is no way you could be "done" by the end of January. The best that most November 2022 applicants can hope for is to be done by January 2023.
You're conflating personal experience and anecdotes for their policy. Yeah, you're unfortunate to be stuck without an oath even though you're an Oct 21 applicant. I mean, I am an online Nov 21 applicant and I have an oath date.

But as far as the ATIP requests go, they're pretty clear on what's going to be getting priority. It's safe to say for the next few months that they'll continue prioritizing paper applications.

Reactions: A_S

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Physical Presence Days: 1135
Application: Family(3)
Application sent: Sep. 28, 2022
Delivered: Oct. 03, 2022
AOR: pending

Elisa78

Jul 3, 2017
Physical Presence Days: 1, 108
Application: Family(2)
Application sent: October 16th, 2022
Delivered: October 20th, 2022
AOR: Pending

Montrealboy

Oct 1, 2022
Thank you so much! Cpc Sydney is processing my application but I think all citizenship applications are processed in Sydney Nova Scotia.

Hi @Montrealboy big congratulations ,
I am about to submit my papar application from Montreal "Online Application". Please let me know which IRCC office is processing your application ?

thanks in advace.

Montrealboy

Oct 1, 2022
Hi,

Although I received my AOR yesterday, my CAS or ECAS do not seem to work! I am a little worried as to why it's not working. Is this the case with others as well?

Your reply will be much appreciated.

Thanks

YvChakaChaka

Jan 15, 2016
Hi,

Although I received my AOR yesterday, my CAS or ECAS do not seem to work! I am a little worried as to why it's not working. Is this the case with others as well?

Thanks
It still doesn’t work for me. Maybe give it a few more days.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi,

Thanks
The old ECAS is available to paper applicants. You will have to use the new tracker if you are an online applicant:
https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

Paper applicants can use both ECAS and the new tracker above

Reactions: Montrealboy