+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
The agent on the call told me that my application was sent to Niagara Office. She also mentioned that most of the online applications are sent to NS(Sydney) but mine was moved to Niagara and she has NO idea why that was done. She specified that the processing time for citizenship is 24 months, and we need to wait since they have a huge backlog. How about you? Did you get an invite?
I am a June Applicant got my Test Invite in Dec(6 months).
Ottawa, Niagara falls as such are relative slow processing office. You may have to wait a bit more to get test invite.

CV2022

Feb 2, 2023
Ottawa, Niagara falls as such are relative slow processing office. You may have to wait a bit more to get test invite.
Wow, 6 months to get a test to invite? Which office was processing your application? I hope you completed your oath ceremony by now.

Reactions: sibnadian

HarryKhuttan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Edmonton
I have a question, I applied for citizenship for my dad and sis same day in October 2022. My dad is exempt from language requirement and test and my sis just got invited for test today. But my dad's file is not moving its still showing in process. Any idea why?

Reactions: sibnadian

dsantor

Feb 2, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1460
Application: Single
Application sent: October 20, 2022
AOR: November 01, 2022
Background Check Completed - Jan 20, 2023
Scheduled for citizenship test window- Feb 6-27, 2023

Reactions: Shayna22

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
Geez! are that office usually slow? Hoping you'll complete everything soon. :)

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question!

The test invite email says "please read and sign the attached consent form" but there was no consent form attached.

Only the test info.

Any advice?