+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

Snachar

Oct 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-09-2018
No. I didn't receive any email about test.
In the app tracker, for the Citizenship Test field, it shows Not Started.
Same here, it shows that test not started. But my background check is completed on Jan 27 and date on the tracker shows last update on Jan 28. Don’t know if it’s a ghost update for a test or just system thing.

If anyone has same thing, please let me know if you got a rest invite or not.

thanks

disp.31089

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
From Mississauga;
Application Status Tracker - Ghost update on Jan 28; Still seeing BGC in progress.
ECAS - We started processing your application on January 26, 2023.

Hopefully test invite comes in soon.
Anyone else still waiting for BGC?

RoRo88

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Finally after GU update on Jan 19 seen some movement. Jan 19 BG completed and now scheduled for test. Waiting for email with instructions. Jan 30 test updated to in progress

Last edited:
Reactions: Shayna22

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
Hi @CHIOMA OSSAI, How was the test ?
How much did you scored out of 20 ?
and Please share your views in terms of questions, since I am very bad at remembering dates and places so. what kind of preparation have you done ?

Thanks in advance.
The test was relatively straightforward.
I scored 19 out of 20
try to remember as much as you can, just study the discover Canada and understand it. I read the discover canada once and did practice questions.

Reactions: VimalSagar

Joship33

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hi @javisam376,

I have similar timeline just like you and I got the test invite on January 28, 2023. So basically I will be able to take test from Feb 10, 2023. Please let me know, did you got any email yet for the Test from local office of Montreal ?

My background check is still in process, how about you ?

Please stay in touch so that we get better idea of the process. and please update me, once you finish your test.

Thanks.

Hi. Have you received any email regarding the test registration instructions ? Thank you.

Reactions: VimalSagar

Joship33

Star Member
May 18, 2019
I scored 19 out of 20
try to remember as much as you can, just study the discover Canada and understand it. I read the discover canada once and did practice questions.

Hi. Which practice questions ? Could share some sources ? Thank you.

Joship33

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hello Everyone

How long does it take to get a test invitation email after you're scheduled for test invitation on the tracker ? Thank you.

Bamike

Feb 11, 2018
I scored 19 out of 20
I took my test on Jan 30th and I’m just waiting for it to be completed. When did you take yours so I’ll know how long of a wait I’m in for?

Reactions: sibnadian

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
I received an email just now, asking for my police certificate. Which I attached when I sent my application, but I will still consider this as a good news as they are working now on our application.

Anyone had the same scenario before? How long did you wait until you received test invite?

Last edited:
Reactions: sibnadian