App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
Finally, someone else in my situation! My app was received on Oct 6th and I got my temporary number on Oct 21st, since then I've heard nothing. Have you tried calling IRCC to check if they've checked your application for completeness yet? Mine wasn't done yet as of June 2nd.
I spoke with an IRCC agent yesterday, and he was unable to find my application at all,
I'm a November 5 applicant, received temporary app number on December 10. Nothing else since then. I called last week, gave them my app number, and they told me that an agent entered "DCR Deemed Complete" on March 29th, but that the application was still prospective. They couldn't provide any further information or estimates on when it would begin processing.

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I'm a November 5 applicant, received temporary app number on December 10. Nothing else since then. I called last week, gave them my app number, and they told me that an agent entered "DCR Deemed Complete" on March 29th, but that the application was still prospective. They couldn't provide any further information or estimates on when it would begin processing.
I am Nov 6th applicant …even when I spoke with an agent last week I received the same response not even a word different. Its been a week after we spoke and many months after deemed complete surprisingly they haven't assigned to any officer yet. While some Nov applicants have reached Decision made.

Reactions: kpaxian

davidoqc

Jun 2, 2021
Category........
FAM
I spoke with an IRCC agent yesterday, and he was unable to find my application at all,
That's strange, did you have a UCI from any previous applications? Mine is in the system but has not had a completeness check, very strange if yours isn't there.

JnYinCANADA

Jun 15, 2021
Oh we are on the same boat. Try to link the application with your online account, if able to do so, see what activities they are doing on your application. I assume they dont return your documents anymore and you are under implied status, but check with your lawyer or call to IRCC for advice. I did extend my visitor visa 2 days before expired while waiting for application linking to my acc.
I called to IRCC. She said she didn’t know when the official AOR with application number will be issued and just had to wait. And My status as a visitor will be expired. I have to extend my stay if the official AOR isn’t issued at that time. we have to just wait wait wait…….

Reactions: Clairenguyen

JnYinCANADA

Jun 15, 2021
what happens with your apps?? I think your apps aren’t in processing yet. once in processing, the official AOR and app number will be issued and with them you can check the status online.

Abram Klassen

Jun 18, 2021
That's strange, did you have a UCI from any previous applications? Mine is in the system but has not had a completeness check, very strange if yours isn't there.
Yes i provided them my UCI but i was told that because of my application number being temporary, could be the reason why they couldn't find it, submitted a web form, providing screenshots from my unsuccessfull attempts to link my application to my account, will see if they help me there.

Shaniice29

Jun 11, 2021
Officially got the email from
Our lawyer for our official AOR :)

Application Received October 30 2020
Temporary AOR December.10 2020
Official AOR Today June.21 2021
Hopefully will get further directions for medical and biometrics and work permit soon :)

Abram Klassen

Jun 18, 2021
Officially got the email from
Our lawyer for our official AOR :)

Application Received October 30 2020
Temporary AOR December.10 2020
Official AOR Today June.21 2021
Hopefully will get further directions for medical and biometrics and work permit soon :)
Congrats, just checked on my temporary AOR and is December 10 2020 as well,

Shaniice29

Jun 11, 2021
Congrats, just checked on my temporary AOR and is December 10 2020 as well,
Thank you.. hopefully you hear back in the next few days then. It’s seriously a relief to hear anything back at this point as we’re expecting our second child any day now so any progress is better then none fingers crossed all all the rest of October’s Applicants

davidoqc

Jun 2, 2021
Category........
FAM
Yes i provided them my UCI but i was told that because of my application number being temporary, could be the reason why they couldn't find it, submitted a web form, providing screenshots from my unsuccessfull attempts to link my application to my account, will see if they help me there.
I'd suggest calling again and trying with another agent to be honest and asking if your application has been returned. Your files should definitely be in their system by now, I still only have an XF application number and they're able to find my info in there (not very much of it though because I'm still waiting for AOR). Hope you get some positive news about it