+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
Hi October guys, did anyone receive an response after Perspective application number, i sent my file on October 1 st and got an email from IRCC on october 14 th that they received my application on October 5th, no more updates after that, i am worried about my temporary status expiring on sep 1 st 2021, does anyone have related expierience?
Hi October guys, did anyone receive an response after Perspective application number, i sent my file on October 1 st and got an email from IRCC on october 14 th that they received my application on October 5th, no more updates after that, i am worried about my temporary status expiring on sep 1 st 2021, does anyone have related expierience?
a member got a pre-arrival letter today and his appl received on Oct 14, so the processing time quite varies heh. Did you try to link your appl with your online account by using the prospective appl number? just try rather than nothing, you might find some peace :)

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Got Biometrics request today, but Service Canada in my city is closed, do I have to go to the closest one available?

InderDeol

Apr 26, 2019
Hello,
I have a question regarding the police clearance certificate.
I want to sponsor my spouse within Canada. he has the PCC from India which is 10 months old but he didn’t left Canada after that.Will that pcc still valid?
Hi Arsh,

It’s better to get one updated since the required timeline is within six months. I applied for my spouse 8 months ago, still processing, however we got our PCC done a month before we applied. It’s better to be on safer side and I believe it doesn’t take long to get a fresh one from India. At least in our case it took only a week.

Good luck to you! Keep us posted

Abram Klassen

Jun 18, 2021
a member got a pre-arrival letter today and his appl received on Oct 14, so the processing time quite varies heh. Did you try to link your appl with your online account by using the prospective appl number? just try rather than nothing, you might find some peace :)
Can not use it because it starts with XF, biometric fee reminder came with the same number except the X

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
Can not use it because it starts with XF, biometric fee reminder came with the same number except the X
I believe that the final app number ends up being the XF number without the X.
However, if your app is still prospective (no AOR received), then you probably will not be able to link it online.

Abram Klassen

Jun 18, 2021
Hey,
You can use this application number to link to the online account. Use without X, start with F000*******. This is how I got mine linked to my online account.

Hope this helps
It doesn't work either, i tried allready a few hundred times, with application number, my UCI my wife's UCI, nothing works

CocoWin16

Oct 15, 2020

CocoWin16

Oct 15, 2020
It doesn't work either, i tried allready a few hundred times, with application number, my UCI my wife's UCI, nothing works
Hi Abram. Until you receive your AOR, you will not be able to Link your app with GCKey. Sometimes, linking your app using your UCI or Spouse PR Number can access ECAS. By linking it through ECAS can assure you that your app is safe and will not be returned. Just speaking through experience. You'll pull through....don't worry.

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
You need to make a booking first before you go to any Service Canada near you through this link https://apps.canada.ca/login?redirect=/reservation?utm_campaign=not-applicable&utm_medium=vanity-url&utm_source=canada-ca_service-canada-appointment . You can find slots which are available.
Thanks!

yeah it’s funny cause on the website for Service Canada in my city it says they aren’t taking appointments, but when I go to book it does give me the option to book an appointment in my city. Hopefully it won’t be much longer

dreamscanadian

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
Thanks!

yeah it’s funny cause on the website for Service Canada in my city it says they aren’t taking appointments, but when I go to book it does give me the option to book an appointment in my city. Hopefully it won’t be much longer
I went to one in a different city to get it done faster.

Reactions: CocoWin16

Weihua

Jan 13, 2020
Hello everyone,
I passed my medical exam and got a request letter asking me to provide a renewed police certificate from Taiwan.
In the letter it mentions that I have to send the original police certificate to the office. However, I saw that I can also upload the police certificate through my cic account. I’m really confused..has anyone had the similar situation ? Can I just upload the document through cic and not send the original document to the office? It’s gonna take some time for me to receive the original document through mail and I’m worried I’d miss the deadline to submit the police certificate. If anyone got any idea what I should do please help...getting desperate as I’ve been trying to call cic and haven’t been able to talk to any agent...

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
Hello everyone,
I passed my medical exam and got a request letter asking me to provide a renewed police certificate from Taiwan.
In the letter it mentions that I have to send the original police certificate to the office. However, I saw that I can also upload the police certificate through my cic account. I’m really confused..has anyone had the similar situation ? Can I just upload the document through cic and not send the original document to the office? It’s gonna take some time for me to receive the original document through mail and I’m worried I’d miss the deadline to submit the police certificate. If anyone got any idea what I should do please help...getting desperate as I’ve been trying to call cic and haven’t been able to talk to any agent...
I think you could upload your PC on your account first plus a letter to explain the estimated time to bring this PC from Taiwan to CIC office that might breach the deadline, then send the hard copy later via a courier service. Alternatively, you could communicate with them via Webform, and yeah, I found once in blue moon to get in touch with a call agent.