App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
Ahhh I wish!!! Still waiting for that AOR and it's really getting annoying. But now I'm a bit worried since you mention there's no clinics available for the medical that this PR is really gonna drag on forever..
I'm glad you've managed to get the appointment! Congrats!!:)
Did you call many clinics? I'm in Toronto, also wouldn't mind to travel to get it done. If I ever get that AOR...
Yeah, what the hell is going on? Why have they all but stopped sending AORs for October and November?

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
Feeling very frustrated. IVR still says app received, but no AOR yet. Apparently some people are getting pre-AOR again today according to the October WhatsApp group. My husband and I didn't get that email. Things are so strange right now. I wish they would send out more AORs. There was a message on the IRCC line when I called saying that the computers are down today. Just FYI to all.

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Yeah, what the hell is going on? Why have they all but stopped sending AORs for October and November?
Its just random, no order or pattern followed. Randomly some people getting AOR/medical requests. Its really frustrating, the only answer we receive when we call the agent is its in progress plz be patient you will receive AOR soon.

saladdd

Jun 16, 2020
Sorry we cant be patient because we have already waited for more than a year. At least we need the work permit so we don't have to pay the health insurance again and again and again indefinitely, and also my husband needs a job!! Does anyone have any new updates from IRCC? Why do they serve Nov and Dec applicants first? Did they lost our application package?

InderDeol

Apr 26, 2019
Ahhh I wish!!! Still waiting for that AOR and it's really getting annoying. But now I'm a bit worried since you mention there's no clinics available for the medical that this PR is really gonna drag on forever..
I'm glad you've managed to get the appointment! Congrats!!:)
Did you call many clinics? I'm in Toronto, also wouldn't mind to travel to get it done. If I ever get that AOR...
Hey! Don’t worry about the appointment. You’ll definitely get some dates once you got the medical request.
And yes I called so many clinics before I got the appointment. Try Cambridge panel physician, it’s listed in the panel physician listed by IRCC. Hope you’ll get something there. One more thing, while booking, book for no later than 2pm. Because at 3pm or 4, the X-Ray clinics shutdown. So you’ll have to go again for the X-Ray and bloodwork. We got it for 4:30 pm and now we are going back on Wednesday for X-Ray and bloodwork.

Good luck!

Arctichare

Mar 28, 2021
Hey! Don’t worry about the appointment. You’ll definitely get some dates once you got the medical request.
And yes I called so many clinics before I got the appointment. Try Cambridge panel physician, it’s listed in the panel physician listed by IRCC. Hope you’ll get something there. One more thing, while booking, book for no later than 2pm. Because at 3pm or 4, the X-Ray clinics shutdown. So you’ll have to go again for the X-Ray and bloodwork. We got it for 4:30 pm and now we are going back on Wednesday for X-Ray and bloodwork.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for that advice! We totally should have done the outland sponsorship, everything would be way less stressful, not to mention faster.

dreamscanadian

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
Thank you so much for that advice! We totally should have done the outland sponsorship, everything would be way less stressful, not to mention faster.
Right now Outland hasn't been faster for everyone. Hang in there!

goodluckya

Jun 1, 2021
Hi All, I got an email today saying my application has been received and it gave me the application number starts with a F. Does that mean they have reviewed my application and it won’t be returned? Thanks!

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
Hi All, I got an email today saying my application has been received and it gave me the application number starts with a F. Does that mean they have reviewed my application and it won’t be returned? Thanks!
Yes, that’s AOR. Your app won’t be returned.

davidoqc

Jun 2, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hey all! Is anyone else still waiting for their AOR from early October? My app was received on October 6th and I've not heard a word since the pre-AOR. Getting a bit worried about it considering that most of mid-October has started to get their AOR and other documents and I've been left behind.