+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I called yesterday and they said they were uploading my case to the system, once that is done and if everything is good then they will start working on the Work Permit!
Did you get to call them again? I tried today the lady who picked the call mentioned she cannot check with Prospective AOR number. She asked me to wait until I get AOR, Of course she was reluctant to even tell whether they have started processing.

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Did you get to call them again? I tried today the lady who picked the call mentioned she cannot check with Prospective AOR number. She asked me to wait until I get AOR, Of course she was reluctant to even tell whether they have started processing.
i haven’t called again, but they were able to look it up with the temporary AOR!

Reactions: dreamscanadian

Jimmyjones90

Mar 18, 2021
Anyone get the application returned for imm 5406 Section C. I listed all the information for my 2 sisters with the exception of putting “sister” in the relationship column which I left blank! Will it get returned?

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
Anyone get the application returned for imm 5406 Section C. I listed all the information for my 2 sisters with the exception of putting “sister” in the relationship column which I left blank! Will it get returned?
i would resend that form with all the info via web forum if you have received any letter with a temp aor.. I also wouldn't stress out about your application they are still heavy backlogged and it took most 2020 applicants 7 months to get aor and not all 2020 apps have received full aor they are extremely backlogged i would expect a long wait.

Jimmyjones90

Mar 18, 2021
i would resend that form with all the info via webforum if you have recieved any letter with a temp aor.. I also wouldnt stress out about your application they are still heavy backlogged and it took most 2020 applicants 7 motnhs to get aor and not all 2020 apps have received full aor they are extremely backlogged i would expect a long wait.
Thanks for the response. We have received the temporary application number in December. I’ll send the form tomorrow via web forum just in case it’s an issue.

Nazban

Mar 25, 2021
i haven’t called again, but they were able to look it up with the temporary AOR!
Which number did you call/which menu options did you use to contact someone? I sent in my application mid October and paid my biometrics fee in December. Don't have a permanent AOR and am still unable to link my file online!

Last edited:

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Which number did you call/which menu options did you use to contact someone? I sent in my application mid October and paid my biometrics fee in December. Don't have a permanent AOR and am still unable to link my file online!
The CIC 1800 number! I don’t remember the options!

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Try this number18882422100. Upon calling the number, you will have to wait a couple of minutes for the automated messages to finish before you can select an option, after that you can select 2,1, 1, 2, 3 then your application number and year of birth followed by # then 1. You will have to wait till it gives you option to press 0 to speak to an agent. If its taking longer you can request for call back when they provide you the option.

Reactions: Nailah and Nazban

Drichoe

Oct 26, 2020
I applied my PR and work permit on Oct 19. Today I received my biometric instruction letter and UCI number as well.