+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Zahraa91

Dec 22, 2020
Hello everyone.they recieved my application on October 23/2020 ,they sent me and email for biometric fee reminder.we paid the fee then they sent me a temporary application number XF followed by 9 digits numbers.im not able to link my application,and they didnt sent me anything other than the temporary file number.

ont123

Oct 29, 2020
Hi fellow members I have question regarding temporary file number does every one get this number
Because some one applied in Aug 2020 did not get any response from ircc like no bio fee reminder nor temporary file number email ...
does this mean some thing wrong with application ????
Or it’s routine because now Nov 2020 pplz getting temporary file number

Zahraa91

Dec 22, 2020
Just received biometrics fee and temporary application # today (application sent Oct 30). I know this doesn’t mean anything but it’s nice to know for sure they’ve received my application.

I have a UCI # from previously applying for visitor extension, does anyone know if I will be able to link my application online using temporary number or do I need to wait for AOR?
I have the same exact question..I submitted my application on oct 23 they sent me a temporary file number and email reminder for biometric fee but im not able to link my application online.how can i do this?

frange

May 25, 2018
I have the same exact question..I submitted my application on oct 23 they sent me a temporary file number and email reminder for biometric fee but im not able to link my application online.how can i do this?
Did you contact them to get the prospective number or they sent it directly to you whitout asking? when did you receive the temporary number?

Thank you,

Zahraa91

Dec 22, 2020
Did you contact them to get the prospective number or they sent it directly to you whitout asking? when did you receive the temporary number?

Thank you,
No they sent me the temporary file number like 20 days after they recieved my application,but since then they didnt sent me anything

xXRawrXx

Oct 17, 2020
No, you can't link your application with a temporary file number. It's officially out of the mailroom, but nobody has started actively processing it, so there's no file to link it to. On the spreadsheet it looks like people are having success linking their OWPs with the temp file number (I supposed they're processing them faster), so if you applied for that it might be worth a shot. People in June are still waiting for link their accounts with the OWP though, so you're in for quite a long wait.

Zahraa91

Dec 22, 2020
No, you can't link your application with a temporary file number. It's officially out of the mailroom, but nobody has started actively processing it, so there's no file to link it to. On the spreadsheet it looks like people are having success linking their OWPs with the temp file number (I supposed they're processing them faster), so if you applied for that it might be worth a shot. People in June are still waiting for link their accounts with the OWP though, so you're in for quite a long wait.
Yes i did applied for work permit too.so i mean i can check my owp application using the temporary file number they gave me for my permanent resident application?

Zahraa91

Dec 22, 2020
Where my October folks at?

Package delivered - Oct 1
Hello everyone.
I applied for my spousal sponsorship application in October.CIC confirmed that they recieved my application in October 23,they sent me biometric fee remonder email and temporary file number..
Anyone here with the same situation??

Mattyciv

Jan 29, 2021
Hello everyone.
I applied for my spousal sponsorship application in October.CIC confirmed that they recieved my application in October 23,they sent me biometric fee remonder email and temporary file number..
Anyone here with the same situation??
Yep- same here. My App was received on October 16 and I have gotten Biometric Fee Reminder and a temporary file number. I see posts mentioning spreadsheets for tracking. How do we access those?

Zahraa91

Dec 22, 2020
Yep- same here. My App was received on October 16 and I have gotten Biometric Fee Reminder and a temporary file number. I see posts mentioning spreadsheets for tracking. How do we access those?
I have no idea..i wish someone could help us with the spreadsheets thing

sal91

Feb 6, 2021
Hello?
Did any of you guys get any updates after the temporary application number?

Also is there any update on the work permits? I'm not able to link my account either.

Zahraa91

Dec 22, 2020
Hello?
Did any of you guys get any updates after the temporary application number?

Also is there any update on the work permits? I'm not able to link my account either.
No updates yet.only temporary file number and im not able to link or check my application ..
And no updates regarding my work permit..Anyone knows how to track the work permit application?

Mattyciv

Jan 29, 2021
No updates yet.only temporary file number and im not able to link or check my application ..
And no updates regarding my work permit..Anyone knows how to track the work permit application?
The spread sheet that was previously linked has a spot for the work permit. Looks like some June apps have gotten theirs.