+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Varsha08

Oct 6, 2021
Hello,

Any updates on people who received AOR in October. I had applied for my PR in Oct 2020. My medical has expired and application still in processing.

Also, I ordered GCMS notes two months ago. Looks like there is delay in there too. Any idea who I can reach out too for the same.

Reactions: asn and he5ham

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hello,

Any updates on people who received AOR in October. I had applied for my PR in Oct 2020. My medical has expired and application still in processing.

Also, I ordered GCMS notes two months ago. Looks like there is delay in there too. Any idea who I can reach out too for the same.
Exact same situation here.
Ordered gcms notes 2.5 months ago.
Medical expired in mid september.
Silence ever since

• Sad
Reactions: upon

momstudent87

Nov 17, 2016
Hello,

Same here, applied October 13 2020, medicals are expired since October 19th and nothing has happened since, not even the medicals extension. Getting desperate, to be honest. Our permits expire at the end of this month and January so we needed to pay for new permits but even that is taking forever.

Lara58

Dec 14, 2021
Hi everyone, i am new here .
I am currently sponsoring my husband who’s living in turkey.
So there is my timeline, what are you thinking ?
16 October 2020 they receives my application
31 march 2021 biometric request
1 april 2021 biometric done
1 april 2021 Quebec selection form came out and send to Ankara
15 November 2021 medical request
18 November 2021 medical pass

We are still waiting, i already contact the MP but nothing.

vada pav

Nov 8, 2021
It's unbelievable to see folks from December and November get PPR. Although these guys are PNP, why are previous AoRs not being given preference? Thanks to such events and delay, I am totally dispirited.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
It's unbelievable to see folks from December and November get PPR. Although these guys are PNP, why are previous AoRs not being given preference? Thanks to such events and delay, I am totally dispirited.
I have also seen 2021 AORs get PPR. I think this is done deliberately to manage avg. processing times.

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
Hehe, I don't think it depends on anything trust me, the person I saw has a regular engineer NOC, not special occupation or anything, resides in same country as most people here, what documents would she have submitted that others didn't submit? I am at peace though, I was never really worried.
last update I received was Eligibility pass (by assistant for officer review) on 10 April, and since then it seems like they are both dead now.

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Post aor addition of spouse

I need to add spouse to my existing application, I know I have to provide schedule A /background form for her but should I provide this for myself as well?

N95

Feb 3, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon. IRCC asked me to "provide proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts.". What do they mean by 'written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts'? Also, Should I attached transaction history for all my accounts, or only the one that I have my funds in? Should I submit copies of my credit card statements as well?

victor_c

Jul 13, 2018
Hi guys, just a quick update about my remedical.
My 1st medical expired on Oct, 2021. I didn't receive remedical request after that. So, I did an upfront remedical on Dec 11, got the report and submitted webform on Dec 14. Today, Oct 23, I saw the update from my account showing my medical passed on Oct 21,2021.
AOR: Oct 2020
FSW-Outland
VO: Ottawa

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi guys, just a quick update about my remedical.
My 1st medical expired on Oct, 2021. I didn't receive remedical request after that. So, I did an upfront remedical on Dec 11, got the report and submitted webform on Dec 14. Today, Oct 23, I saw the update from my account showing my medical passed on Oct 21,2021.
AOR: Oct 2020
FSW-Outland
VO: Ottawa
Good news. What is your country of residence?