+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MAK1991

Nov 29, 2020
Hi,
Can anyone answer a query of mine?
I have raised a webform about my marital status change on 26 December 2021. But I haven’t received any “no-reply email about your webform has been submitted”.
Is this normal? I’m not sure IRCC received my webform yet.
should I raise another webform about the same issue or wait longer for the email confirmation?
Best Regards

rajmehta1871982

Dec 28, 2021
Hello all. How long does it take for IRCC to reject an application? Is it possible that an application can get rejected after waiting for over 1 year? I haven’t got any update from IRCC and I am a bit worried.

AOR October 2020
Applied for GCMS notes since November 6th and no update yet.
I applied for GCMS notes end of August and still haven't received anything. I called IRCC a few months ago and at that time only my eligibility had passed. Since then there is no progress on my application.

AOR 22/10/2020

• Sad
Reactions: requiemforadream

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I applied for GCMS notes end of August and still haven't received anything. I called IRCC a few months ago and at that time only my eligibility had passed. Since then there is no progress on my application.

AOR 22/10/2020
Did you followed up with them about GCMS? I am waiting since September. Sent follow up email no reply.

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A

AOR 22/10/2020
Try applying notes with CBSA(Canada Border Services Agency) instead. I applied for my notes with IRCC in the beginning of September & still haven't received it. However, the one that I applied with CBSA in October was delivered to me in December. IRCC in any matter is a hopeless case right now.

Last edited:

rajmehta1871982

Dec 28, 2021
Try applying notes with CBSA(Canada Border Services Agency) instead. I applied for my notes with IRCC in the beginning of September & still haven't received it. However, the one that applied with CBSA in October was delivered to me in December. IRCC in any matter is a hopeless case right now.
ok I see the problem. To be honest it was my agent who applied for the notes on my behalf. I will try doing it through CBSA hopefully I get them.

Reactions: vishlion

Chance à la vie

Aug 3, 2021
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
8 Oct. 2020
Hello all. How long does it take for IRCC to reject an application? Is it possible that an application can get rejected after waiting for over 1 year? I haven’t got any update from IRCC and I am a bit worried.

AOR October 2020
Applied for GCMS notes since November 6th and no update yet.
Why are you worried they'll reject your application?

Due to COVID-19, IRCC focused solely on applicants already living inside Canada for the whole of 2021, all other applicants were pushed aside, and are now hoping Canada will consider them going forward in 2022.

There is no need to be worried, under which pathway did you apply?

Reactions: Slickuche

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Anyone raised request to Add spouse from AOR OCT 2020?

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Anyone raised request to Add spouse from AOR OCT 2020?
I’m a CEC inland applicant with AOR 30th October. I raised a request to add my spouse to the application in April 2021. Received document & medical request for her in June 2021 & everything was submitted in July 2021. IRCC added her to my application in October 2021.

mitsuru-22

Oct 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
19-10-2020
AOR Received.
19-10-2020
Med's Done....
02-12-2020
Portal Credentials: 27 November 2021
eCoPR: 30 November 2021
Happy New Year everyone!

Just to close the loop on all my updates:

I got a request to resubmit my photo (wrong sizing) on December 21. I resubmitted within 10 minutes.

On December 29, I got an update in my GCKey portal that they've mailed my PR Card! So happy about this!

Thank you all for your help and I wish you all the best!

kchachap102

Jan 1, 2021
Hi,
Can anyone answer a query of mine?
I have raised a webform about my marital status change on 26 December 2021. But I haven’t received any “no-reply email about your webform has been submitted”.
Is this normal? I’m not sure IRCC received my webform yet.
should I raise another webform about the same issue or wait longer for the email confirmation?
Best Regards
Probably you can get response in 5-7 working days. Dial IRCC if you wont get response in a week. It took about 2 months for me to get my spouse on track.

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi everyone, my status has been same since biometrics in Jan'21... almost a year with no progress. Applied GCMS notes 3 times, still no change, no progress. Hope the new year brings good news, happiness and a happy end to this "never-ending" wait. Wishing everyone a wonderful 2022.
----------------------------------
Current Status:

Review of eligibility
o We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
o You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents
o We do not need additional documents.

Interview
o You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
o January 12, 2021 Completed.

Background check
o We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
o Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hi everyone, my status has been same since biometrics in Jan'21... almost a year with no progress. Applied GCMS notes 3 times, still no change, no progress. Hope the new year brings good news, happiness and a happy end to this "never-ending" wait. Wishing everyone a wonderful 2022.
----------------------------------
Current Status:

Review of eligibility
o We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
o You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents
o We do not need additional documents.

Interview
o You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
o January 12, 2021 Completed.

Background check
o We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
o Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
May I ask when you applied for the latest set of gcms notes and when did you recieve them?

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
May I ask when you applied for the latest set of gcms notes and when did you recieve them?
Hi, I have applied 3 times, first one in May, second in Aug/Sep and the latest in Nov end. The first 2 were received exactly in one month. For the latest one, i have received 1 month extension notification.