Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
I hope that this is the case for you but I am in a similar position, AOR 1 Nov 2020 FSW-O, and medical was updated to passed on 19 Nov 2021, about 6 weeks after it expired, and nothing since. I have seen others with similar updates. It is definitely good news that your file is being reviewed but unfortunately doesn't seem to mean that PPR is coming imminently. The trend of PPR after medical extension doesn't seem to be happening anymore. It seems that they are extending medicals and then we are going back in the queue. Who knows though, anything can happen :)
Hi, share same story with yours except my AOR is 03Oct20, medicals extended too 19Nov21 but nothing yet. Wrote to the LVO who replied file ia to be reviewed by an officer.. let's remain positive & keep the faith

Reactions: fc123

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Are there any CEC Inland applicants who are still waiting for COPR or is it only me? It's been more than 13 months now & the wait seems endless for now.

ITA: 16th September 2020
CRS score: 495
AOR: 30th October 2020
Primary VO: Edmonton
Medical Passed: 8th December 2020(Expired Now, No re-medical request yet)
Eligibility: Recommend - Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Info Sharing: In Progress
Requested to Add Spouse to the application: 5th July 2021
Spouse Added to the application 5th October 2021

Got a message from my local MP last week "IRCC told me that your eligibility, medical, and security have all passed, your criminality is in progress. IRCC told me that there have been no new updates on the application since your spouse was added in October. There is nothing outstanding at this time. Because of Covid-19 related delays, IRCC is unable to provide me with a timeframe for when your application will be completed."

Last edited:

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Hello everyone! It looks like that there has been some movement with FSW-Inland applications. Below is a summary of my case:
AOR: October 2020
FSW Inland
Married in December 2020 and spouse also had active express entry application:
AOR: November 2020
FSW Inland

We informed IRCC about our marital status in June 2021 (after we got our Marriage Certificate) via webform. We received no update on our files until Nov 25, 2021. Then on Nov. 26, my spouse got an ADR from IRCC regarding submitting my documents (a bunch of forms, Certificates, and Relationship Questionnaire) within 30 days. We submitted the documents in 2-3 days and after a week or so; her profile was updated and I was added as a dependent. After 2-3 days more; she got another ADR for submitting IMM 0008 within 7 days.We have submitted that document and are awaiting further response from IRCC. The two ghost updates we see are:
We are reviewing your medical results
We are processing your background check

I will keep the forum updated on our file progress and I hope the above is a bit of positive news!
Medical results can take 90 (non-Ottawa VOs)-150 (Ottawa VO) days to review. But at least it says it is under review, that's better than nothing.

Katatsukeru

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Not sure where you are hearing who is a priority because IRCC has not sent out any such priority list.

RVF is just an eligiblity note. It does not mean that your application has been approved. See your security status in your GCMS notes.
Hello legalfalcon,

Concerning the RFV status vs background check. My 2nd GCMS notes says I am in RFV and also background check "completed". Is it a somewhat "more completed / close to final" status than a plain RFV status? There is even a "final: Approved" in the notes. Does that mean it is (at that time already) approved?

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Urgent Urgetn

Can someone share the link with info on how to add spouse post-aor?
I need to know

Who should fill the additional family info form (IMM5406) - PA, spouse or both seperately?
who should fill schedule A, only spouse or me as well?
Who should fill the generic application form, is it me adding mine as spouse details or only spouse?
Same for the form 008 additional dependents declaration form?

please help
Here are details :
Schedule A – Background/Declaration
This form must be completed by:

• you, the principal applicant;
  • your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
  • your dependent children aged 18 years or older (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Here are details :
Schedule A – Background/Declaration
This form must be completed by:

• you, the principal applicant;
  • your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
  • your dependent children aged 18 years or older (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

Many thanks, I think same goes for the Additional Family member for.

Could you please confirm that its me the principal applicant who should fill the first part of the generic application form and then add dependents in the second part of the application? I am filling this to add spouse post-aor that means I will add spouse as a dependent, however, there is an option to add more dependents in the same applicaiton, my confusion is that should I add siblings and parents as dependents in this for OR add them only in the other form which is for "Additional familiy members".

Appreciate your response .

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Many thanks, I think same goes for the Additional Family member for.

Could you please confirm that its me the principal applicant who should fill the first part of the generic application form and then add dependents in the second part of the application? I am filling this to add spouse post-aor that means I will add spouse as a dependent, however, there is an option to add more dependents in the same applicaiton, my confusion is that should I add siblings and parents as dependents in this for OR add them only in the other form which is for "Additional familiy members".

Appreciate your response .
Only your spouse and children can be added in the application @sufonama. All other family members cannot be mentioned in this form. Express Entry is only for you, spouse and children. Additional family information is requested by IRCC for verification and for maintain your permanent record.

Reactions: Shantanu275

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hi, received my gcms notes. Could you please help me in understanding the below notes of the officer.
Text:
**Officer Review - ROC processing** as part of IDI/
Pending MEDS and Biometrics File is part of
Integrated Delivery Initiative (IDI). Indicators reviewea ana assessed. Note: Unable to include Country of
residence in Verification QA Doc details. The application was found to require local knowledge and/or
Biometrics and MED assessment, so file is e-transferred to mission for processing. Marital Status: married, 1
child. Relevant marriage and birth certificates provided. Divorce papers provided. Integrated search : NAI
Eligibility -Previously PASSED Criminality -PCCs reviewed; NRT. Pending BIOM
MEDICALS:
Valid for PA and spouse Accompanying child MEDS are M5 - application referred to PRU Manager for review
under the public policy. Appears are DEP is eligible for the public policy exemption. RPRF - complete.
Hello legalfalcon,

Concerning the RFV status vs background check. My 2nd GCMS notes says I am in RFV and also background check "completed". Is it a somewhat "more completed / close to final" status than a plain RFV status? There is even a "final: Approved" in the notes. Does that mean it is (at that time already) approved?
RFV stands for "ready for visa" and all notes have it that pertain to when eligibility is passed. This simply means that the visa can be issued subject to other checks being cleared.

After the eligibility is passed, the security screening starts and only after that is the application approved.

To read on security screening and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/3ym6IGj

BGC refers to Criminality + info sharing + security.

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Looks like things are slowing down for the holidays.
Just to be sure, is there anyone in this thread who received ppr? and I mean Fsw outland and doesn't reside in the USA?

Last edited:
Reactions: datguytomi

Chance à la vie

Aug 3, 2021
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
8 Oct. 2020
It depends on the country of residence (if there are any travel restrictions) and what you you will do in Canada (high demand jobs) as well as the type of documents you have provided (complex or not complex). Hope it gives you some peace, have to be patient. Also been waiting over a year, my file hasn’t been even started with. I think they are doing the best they can given the circumstances ‍♀ I’m seeing a lot of movement.
Hehe, I don't think it depends on anything trust me, the person I saw has a regular engineer NOC, not special occupation or anything, resides in same country as most people here, what documents would she have submitted that others didn't submit? I am at peace though, I was never really worried.

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Hehe, I don't think it depends on anything trust me, the person I saw has a regular engineer NOC, not special occupation or anything, resides in same country as most people here, what documents would she have submitted that others didn't submit? I am at peace though, I was never really worried.
Je suis tout à fait d’accord. Rien à voir avec les NOC ou les documents ou les COR. On est quand même ici parce qu’on est pas la priorité, parce qu’on est oublié. Ils nous procéderont quand ils veulent.

Reactions: datguytomi