Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Hi,

I'm using an iPhone and a Mac and neither of those can log into my GCKey today. Help... What's the problem?

Halifage

Oct 15, 2020
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
19-08-2020
AOR Received.
08-10-2020
Med's Done....
16-11-2020
My messages on the profile have all disappeared. Anyone else experiencing the issue?

toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Please help!!!!
I have just received the gcms notes of our application and found that they didn't count 15 siblings points. My husband is PA and i am the accompanying spouse. I have a sister in canada who is a PR and my husband has a maternal aunt in canada who is also a PR. In his portion of documents for relatives in canada we have uploaded his aunt's documents as we had disclosed the information while creating EE profile. In my portion of accompanying spouse, we have submitted my sister's documents for proof of siblings relationship, proof of siblings PR status amd proof of siblings residency. However, upon reading the gcms notes we have found that they only checked PA's relative's documents and didn't award the 15 score in adaptability as she's his aunt. However, they didn't even checke my (accompanying spouse) documents for siblings relationship even though we have uploaded the correct documents in required file section. @legalfalcon @caipsnotes Please suggest what to do. Losing this 15 points will disqualify our application as we are FSW-0.

Reactions: NgyCanada

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Please help!!!!
I have just received the gcms notes of our application and found that they didn't count 15 siblings points. My husband is PA and i am the accompanying spouse. I have a sister in canada who is a PR and my husband has a maternal aunt in canada who is also a PR. In his portion of documents for relatives in canada we have uploaded his aunt's documents as we had disclosed the information while creating EE profile. In my portion of accompanying spouse, we have submitted my sister's documents for proof of siblings relationship, proof of siblings PR status amd proof of siblings residency. However, upon reading the gcms notes we have found that they only checked PA's relative's documents and didn't award the 15 score in adaptability as she's his aunt. However, they didn't even checke my (accompanying spouse) documents for siblings relationship even though we have uploaded the correct documents in required file section. @legalfalcon @caipsnotes Please suggest what to do. Losing this 15 points will disqualify our application as we are FSW-0.
Maybe sibling points are given to the primary applicant only?

Reactions: NgyCanada

lynzo

Oct 4, 2014
Please help!!!!

Easy. It is your husband that is claiming the points not you. You should have uploaded under "documents for relatives" for your husband (PA). Then add a document that shows your maiden name or proof that she's your sister. Don't worry IRCC recognizes siblings of spouse, and if you use a webform to send the documents and inform them, they will give you the points.

toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
When submitting the webform, Should i mention that i have come to know the information from gcms note that they haven't properly assessed the siblings points when reviewing my application?

Chance à la vie

Aug 3, 2021
France
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
8 Oct. 2020
As per GCMS notes:
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Does visa office makes a difference?
Okay, yes VO does make a lot of difference, your VO is the primary office which is CIO, they have been making some efforts to clear backlogs, but only a few applications. Ottawa seems to be the worst with no movement at all, be happy they are only your secondary office :D . Congratulations.

Last edited:

sarikavats

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Okay, yes VO does make a lot of difference, your VO is the primary office which is CIO, they have been making some efforts to clear backlogs, but only a few applications. Ottawa seems to be the worst with no movement at all, be happy they are only your secondary office :D . Congratulations.
Glad to know :) Thank you..!

Yukti43

Oct 19, 2021
Hi
AOR 16th Oct 2020
My medical expired on 8th Oct 2021 but there is no update of re-med... Just having an update "we don't need medical"...
My primary VO is New Delhi and secondary CIO... do you have any knowledge regarding the backlogs of VO New Delhi ?? Thanks in advance for your help...

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Secondary office is the office which works on your application and that is where your application is right now.
Primary office makes the final decision.

Am I right?? @legalfalcon

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Secondary office is the office which works on your application and that is where your application is right now.
Primary office makes the final decision.

Am I right?? @legalfalcon
Nope both are just names. And both will just sit on your file for months or even for years without touching it. Makes no difference. EE-FSW is an escroquerie !

Reactions: upon