+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, I filled the survey form but it was mentioned that it's voluntary and will have no impact on the file processing. Unsure if that had an impact.

I don't think you should go for upfront medical because they will ask you if and when they need it. When asked, they provide 30 days to complete that, and the file status changes from 'submitted' to 'your action required'. They share IMM 1017E letter for the panel physician. Don't worry, they will ask for it from you.

@Amiz did you fill the survey form?
Yes. I filled the survey form and to be very honest i dont feel it has anything to do with processing. In fact, i did mentioned in the survey that i am able to travel at the earliest. I can since people around my AOR are getting re med request but mine file is untouched.

divy1989

Oct 20, 2021
Yes, I filled the survey form but it was mentioned that it's voluntary and will have no impact on the file processing. Unsure if that had an impact.

I don't think you should go for upfront medical because they will ask you if and when they need it. When asked, they provide 30 days to complete that, and the file status changes from 'submitted' to 'your action required'. They share IMM 1017E letter for the panel physician. Don't worry, they will ask for it from you.

@Amiz did you fill the survey form?
That make sense. I believe, they stated - it did not matter. But they took the advantage of that data. Man, I missed it. :(

M Kaura

Jun 23, 2021
Hello everyone, is any bc pnp express entry inland, still waiting. It’s been over a year I think my wait is turning into depression now, when you hear people getting PR in 1-2 months and we worked like hell and got work experience and long process man. Is someone in same boat please reply. I have my husband on my file too maybe that’s getting it delayed? Thnks.

Last edited:
Reactions: NgyCanada

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello everyone, is any bc pnp express entry inland, still waiting. It’s been over a year I think my wait is turning into depression now, when you hear people getting PR in 1-2 months and we worked like hell and got work experience and long process man. Is someone in same boat please reply. I have my husband on my file too maybe that’s getting it delayed? Thnks.
Etobicoke VO?
Most pnp are like this.

P Kaur

Oct 20, 2021
Same here... Waiting from Oct 2020.. No update yet.

Ufuoma

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Yes, I got GCMS notes on 28 Sept saying Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In progress
Same situation with mine.

M Kaura

Jun 23, 2021
Yes, I got GCMS notes on 28 Sept saying Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In progress
How long did the GCMS notes take? And Thnks a lot for replying at least I know it’s not only me really I think I’m going into depression thinking about same thing all the time .

P Kaur

Oct 20, 2021
How long did the GCMS notes take? And Thnks a lot for replying at least I know it’s not only me really I think I’m going into depression thinking about same thing all the time .
It take almost month as I requested in Aug..
IRCC really need to do something here as newbie's getting PR soo easily. We can say IRCC serving PR in their plates.