+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

NgyCanada

Sep 11, 2021
Got Passport request email today
FSW-O
COR- USA
VO- Montreal (received the letter from Hamilton office)
AOR- October 26 2020
Single, no dependents.
Ghost updates twice in the past month.

The letter seems confusing though, with no clear directions on how/where to send my passport to. I will figure it out this week.

This whole process has been a rollercoaster, but I am glad it's (almost) over. Goodluck everyone.
Congratulations

Reactions: Caramel005

jashan2099

Oct 21, 2021
Hi everyone , i applied in march 2020 and waiting for PPR. I ordered GCMS AND received yesterday.It shows in final section -"approved" but in document issuance section , status - cancelled even i can see document no.

Could anyone elaborate it please.
Thanks

rk111

Jul 8, 2021
Got Passport request email today
FSW-O
COR- USA
VO- Montreal (received the letter from Hamilton office)
AOR- October 26 2020
Single, no dependents.
Ghost updates twice in the past month.

The letter seems confusing though, with no clear directions on how/where to send my passport to. I will figure it out this week.

This whole process has been a rollercoaster, but I am glad it's (almost) over. Goodluck everyone.
Did any other US resident, FSW-O, October AOR receive such email? I have a similar timeline. Not sure about my VO though.

JumpStartMe

Mar 2, 2021
Hey, fellow applicants, I just got a request to redo my medical, and it sure sounds like a positive development. If any of the candidates on here are from Punjab then please advise how is the service at the SPS hospital Ludhiana. The last time I went to Dr. Chawla's clinic, and I found staff to be overly rude to the point where I almost ended up arguing. So, to keep my zen intact I am just looking see if the experience at the SPS hospital is any better.

Jaffer60000

Nov 6, 2020
Yes, I got GCMS notes on 28 Sept saying Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In progress
Hi

How did you applied for GCMS notes. Can you please share the link
I am a CEC applicant presently staying in India

Oct 25, 2021
Hello,
I applied in 2018, and i did the test and interview in 2019. In march 2020 they asked me for more information. I sent it to them, then the lockdown began. In july 2020, i sent a request to withdraw the old application and sent a new one. They sent me the AOR of the new application in November 2020. However they kept both applications in process despite the fact i asked many times to cancel the old one. In October 2021, they cancelled the old application and kept the new one in process. So any idea how soon will i take the test ? Does that mean, they did not work on the new application until october 2021 ? Can anyone advise please, at least when i should expect the test.

this was submitted to Montreal office.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Is there any movement in FSW outlander applications??
Doesn't seem like it. No idea what IRCC is doing or planning to do with us. It's going beyond frustrating now. Started seeing a trickle for PNP in the last few weeks but even that has died down now. Travel restrictions have been lifted. Afghan crisis is almost over but IRCC is turning us into a fucking joke. You don't owe us anything but you need to fucking give us an answer. That much you do owe us. Fukcing assholes!

JumpStartMe

Mar 2, 2021
Hey, fellow applicants, I just got a request to redo my medical, and it sure sounds like a positive development. If any of the candidates on here are from Punjab then please advise how is the service at the SPS hospital Ludhiana. The last time I went to Dr. Chawla's clinic, and I found staff to be overly rude to the point where I almost ended up arguing. So, to keep my zen intact I am just looking see if the experience at the SPS hospital is any better.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Are you FSW-O? What's your AOR?