Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Application was updated. Medical section changed to: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Medical is expiring next month.
PNP outland, AOR 8 oct 2020
Does anyone know what this new status mean?

Was the result of the med exam has been extended for extra 6 months? Or is it just a step before re-issuing a new med request letter? Any idea?

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Received my GCMS notes today... I applied on 9th Aug. Here are few things I need to confirm:
1. there is a section called "Assessments" on page 2 of 73 with following status mentioned. Is it the latest updated that we actually are looking for / the main purpose of GCMS notes ?
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

2. Following this section, there is a section of "Application Assignment" in which there is details of 3 secondary offices. Primary is CIC, then secondary office 2 is OSC - operations Support centre and secondary office 3 is CPC Edmonton. All have latest date of 14th June 2021 for "Updated date".
What does this information represent ? Why are there 3 offices ?

3. Under the "Medical" section, my status is "Passed" but validity date is 09/09/2021, which means it has expired 2 days ago. Do I need a re- med or if they have extended this report, shouldn't it be mentioned in the notes?

4. Any other specific sections where I can find some indicative or valuable information?. please suggest as this is my 1st GCMS notes.

Thanks in advance

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Does anyone know what this new status mean?

Was the result of the med exam has been extended for extra 6 months? Or is it just a step before re-issuing a new med request letter? Any idea?
That's what mine changed to after it expired. Maybe they're going to decide soon what to do about yours. Just gotta wait and see. :)

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Guys , Since travel ban is over now ? Did anyone actually noticed outland applications getting process in last week ? If yes please let the group know.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Guys , Since travel ban is over now ? Did anyone actually noticed outland applications getting process in last week ? If yes please let the group know.
There have been rumors of people gettings PPRs but nothing concrete yet. Some people have received re med requests.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi all!

I've started a thread for links to posts showing Outland candidates who've received PPR. If you see anyone post here or on other sites that they're outside Canada and have received PPR, feel free to put the link in the below thread. :)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-ppr-thread-outlanders-fsws.744023/
I think most of them are PNP ones , But may be perhaps next week will have some solid number for FSW- O candidates. Then only we can say something concrete. Otherwise its common to get 4/5 PNP's and couple of outlanders every month ( Source - Myimmigration tracker)

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I think most of them are PNP ones , But may be perhaps next week will have some solid number for FSW- O candidates. Then only we can say something concrete. Otherwise its common to get 4/5 PNP's and couple of outlanders every month ( Source - Myimmigration tracker)
The borders are open, and tons of people are vaccinated. So, I'm hoping those numbers become far more sometime soon.

Reactions: CarlCoco

Projectina

Jul 5, 2021
Any CEC inland applicant still waiting from Oct 2020?

God how frustrating this is it’s 11 month of waiting now!! my patience is truly over and it’s messing with my head !

Reactions: Lira