Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi @legalfalcon,
I am an FSW outland applicant, I am the primary applicant and my spouse is the dependent.
Right now, I am getting a good job opportunity in another city within my country. I would like to know -
  1. Do I need to update IRCC about my address change, since I will be living in a temporary address in the city I am moving to? I think the answer for this is yes, but confirming again.
    My permanent address will remain the same as it is in the application.
  2. Do I need to update IRCC about the change in my Job, i.e. change in the company and job role?
    Note that with this job change my NOC code is not changing, I will still be working with similar responsibilities.

Based on my last GCMS notes received about 1 month back my application was untouched since November 2020, the only update that happened was biometrics were uploaded in March 2021.

GCMS generated on 30-July-2021
  • Eligibility: Passed
  • Security: Not started
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Medicals: Passed
  • Info Sharing: In Progress
  • Final:

Thanks in advance for your response.

Projectina

Jul 5, 2021
Why are inlands stuck?
Not sure at all what they are doing really, there is always an excuse to ask people to be understanding for their delay.

I passed eligibility on May 5,2021 and my app has never been touched again.
My application is in the final processing queue when MP inquired about it and that reply was on July 8th, just needs an officer to give it a decision.

It’s frustrating how I am asked to be patient and to be understanding while their performance is the solution for this delay, not my patience. I am sure my patience here is not the issue after 11 months of wait.

CEC inland , single applicant AOR oct 13th 2020, VO: Ottawa

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Not sure at all what they are doing really, there is always an excuse to ask people to be understanding for their delay.

My application is in the final processing queue when MP inquired about it and that reply was on July 8th, just needs an officer to give it a decision.

It’s frustrating how I am asked to be patient and to be understanding while their performance is the solution for this delay, not my patience. I am sure my patience here is not the issue after 11 months of wait.

Imagine the frustration of fsw and pnp inlands who are just stuck foreeeeevvvaaaa

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg

So May 5 was A11.2 done by case analysis or your eligibility was passed conclusively by officer?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,
I am an FSW outland applicant, I am the primary applicant and my spouse is the dependent.
Right now, I am getting a good job opportunity in another city within my country. I would like to know -
  1. Do I need to update IRCC about my address change, since I will be living in a temporary address in the city I am moving to? I think the answer for this is yes, but confirming again.
    My permanent address will remain the same as it is in the application.
  2. Do I need to update IRCC about the change in my Job, i.e. change in the company and job role?
    Note that with this job change my NOC code is not changing, I will still be working with similar responsibilities.

Based on my last GCMS notes received about 1 month back my application was untouched since November 2020, the only update that happened was biometrics were uploaded in March 2021.

GCMS generated on 30-July-2021
  • Security: Not started
  • Medicals: Passed
  • Info Sharing: In Progress
  • Final:

Thanks in advance for your response.
1. If you are in the same country, you do not need to update your address.

2. The day you submit your application it is locked, you do not need a work reference letter from your new employer. However, if you have claimed points for your current employment, only then you should inform IRCC that you no longer work there, just in case IRCC wants to verify your employment, they should be aware that it is not your current employment. You do not have to submit any documents.

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
1. If you are in the same country, you do not need to update your address.

2. The day you submit your application it is locked, you do not need a work reference letter from your new employer. However, if you have claimed points for your current employment, only then you should inform IRCC that you no longer work there, just in case IRCC wants to verify your employment, they should be aware that it is not your current employment. You do not have to submit any documents.
Thank you for your response @legalfalcon. This helps.

marsha617

Oct 26, 2020
Hi all! Finally received my GCMS notes

AOR: 8 October 2020 (FSW Outland)
Primary office: Hong Kong
Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office

GCMS generated on 13-Sep-2021
  • Security:
  • HIRV:
  • Medicals: Passed (Re-medical passed on 10 September)
  • Info Sharing: Complete
  • Final:
There was a note on 24 March 21: ……no concerns identified C passed RFV check please

Seems to be positive progress????

Last edited:

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020

Secondary office: Centralize Intake Office

• Security:
  • HIRV:
  • Final:
There was a note on 24 March 21: ……no concerns identified C passed RFV check please

This is great news! Seems you are all stages passed in March.
Congrats!

Could you please share your CoR? and I believe the last updated date on your profile would be 10th september (remedicals) so it was processed very recently.

marsha617

Oct 26, 2020
This is great news! Seems you are all stages passed in March.
Congrats!

Could you please share your CoR? and I believe the last updated date on your profile would be 10th september (remedicals) so it was processed very recently.
Thank you! I am encouraged by the note as well. I am from Hong Kong. And yes, the last updated date is 10 September. Prior to this, there were on and off updates in April, May and June 2021.

Reactions: vbs91

DT16

Sep 7, 2016

Secondary office: Centralize Intake Office

• Security:
  • HIRV:
  • Final:

@dhruvbajaj39 see this

DonDinod

Aug 16, 2021

Secondary office: Centralized Intake Office

• Security:
  • HIRV:
  • Final:

Please do you have any idea what RFV check please means? It's also written on my GCMS note.