sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Hello guys, I am FSW applied from USA but now moved back to India. AOR Oct 26th still no updates last update was dec 5th biometrics completed.
Haven't ordered any notes, is anyone in the same state or is it time for me to worry. any suggestions help.

jeffrey Yip

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
is there anyone who is going to do another upfront medical exam because the current medical result is about to expire? should we wait for the request letter?

jeromefr

Dec 30, 2020
Hi everyone!
i'm in review required since march 2020,
i should sent documents by web form ? or i should waiting an answer by officer ?
i posted my last Gcms Notes, cause i'm lost and i need some your help please !

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi everyone!
i should sent documents by web form ? or i should waiting an answer by officer ?

Looks like you didn't submit an LOE that can show the details of your job duties.
You might raise a webform include your LOE.

Last edited:

jeromefr

Dec 30, 2020
Looks like you didn't submit an LEO which can show the details of your job duties.
So they marked as you can't get Canadian work experience points which will make your points under CRS.
You might raise a webform include your LEO.
Yes, definitively, but it's so late to submit ? or i should waiting the come back to IRCC ? cause i'm very anxious
how could i do ? thank for your answer

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Yes, definitively, but it's so late to submit ? or i should waiting the come back to IRCC ? cause i'm very anxious
how could i do ? thank for your answer
It seems like you multiple issues with different work experiences you claimed. You should sort it out by gathering all the necessary documents and make sure they have all the required info before sending them out to IRCC by webform.

Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone!

Hello,

Looks like there is some missing information in your job reference letters. Collect the necessary details such as your duties and responsibilities, your designation and start and end dates. You can submit a webform along with your updated reference letters, do this as soon as possible. Hopefully, this will not be an issue as i was in a similar situation with regards to my duties. I just got an updated letter from my ex-employer and submitted the letter via web form along with a letter of explanation and i received my copr after a long wait. I hope this helps you. All the best !!!