+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

KoochNozzle

Jun 25, 2021
Status changed to "Final decision - June 28, 2021 Your application was approved". Passport received by CPCO on 06/21 and approved on 06/28. Expecting the passport back in the next few days.
@anpotsky Thanks for your updates my dude!
Did you send the vaccination cards or something? Do you know others around similar timeline receiving Permanent Residency? I am a US national as well and waiting.
Federal Skilled Worker category.
AOR - October 13th.
Medicals passed November 26th.
No updates since then - last time I called (couple months back) they said I had passed the eligibility criteria.

anpotsky

Jun 18, 2021
Did you send the vaccination cards or something? Do you know others around similar timeline receiving Permanent Residency? I am a US national as well and waiting.
AOR - October 13th.
No updates since then - last time I called (couple months back) they said I had passed the eligibility criteria.
Nope, no vaccination cards, only the passport and a return label and envelope. I haven't been following any threads or forums so I am not sure about other cases. But looks like they might be making progress so hold tight.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
AOR - October 13th.
Do you know your VO by any chance ?

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Sharing my timeline.

ALBERTA PNP/CEC
aor october 12 2020
medical september 5 2020
bio december 2 2020
no additional documents needed december 19
rprf january 6 2020

june 4 called ircc- security not started
june 11 called ircc again- still security not started
june 21 last call to ircc- still security not started
june 29 - Finally received 1st confirmation portal

- I realized that even we ask the agent and told us that our security is not started it doesn’t mean they are not working on it, maybe agents information on their end is not updated.

Godbless to everyone. Praying that everyone will get the email soon. Just trust the process even if its gives us anxiety everyday.

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Sharing my timeline.

ALBERTA PNP/CEC
aor october 12 2020
medical september 5 2020
bio december 2 2020
rprf january 6 2020

- I realized that even we ask the agent and told us that our security is not started it doesn’t mean they are not working on it, maybe agents information on their end is not updated.

Godbless to everyone. Praying that everyone will get the email soon. Just trust the process even if its gives us anxiety everyday.
Congratulations

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Sharing my timeline.

ALBERTA PNP/CEC
aor october 12 2020
medical september 5 2020
bio december 2 2020
rprf january 6 2020

Many congrats!

please pray I’m oct 15 and really look forward to hear some good news