+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jeromefr

Dec 30, 2020
Hello,

Looks like there is some missing information in your job reference letters. Collect the necessary details such as your duties and responsibilities, your designation and start and end dates. You can submit a webform along with your updated reference letters, do this as soon as possible. Hopefully, this will not be an issue as i was in a similar situation with regards to my duties. I just got an updated letter from my ex-employer and submitted the letter via web form along with a letter of explanation and i received my copr after a long wait. I hope this helps you. All the best !!!
okay, oh really ? so i should sent a LOE, work certificate and others documents justify my work in Canada, right ?
but i should explain why i didn't got a reference letter by my previous employers ( pandemic and distance )?
thank you so much for your help

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi everyone,
I am a silent reader. My AOR is on October 20, 2020 - CEC outland. My medical was passed and will be expired on Sept 11, 2021.
I haven't ordered GCMS notes so don't know which stages.
But today I receive an request from IRCC requires to do medical exam again with IMM1017 forms.
Is there anything unusual here? or good sign?
I have an estimation for your file that they are going to issue PPR in August 2021.

Apr 29, 2021
okay, oh really ? so i should sent a LOE, work certificate and others documents justify my work in Canada, right ?
but i should explain why i didn't got a reference letter by my previous employers ( pandemic and distance )?
thank you so much for your help
Yes, attach LOE with your updated reference letters (Canadian work experience). Also, if you have claimed points for foreign work experience and your reference letters do not include all the relevant information as per IRCC requirements, reach out to your former employer and get them as soon as possible. Include LOE for this as well, explain why it so long to get the letters (HR delay, distance, pandemic).

lq24783832

Jan 15, 2019
Hi Everybody do you guys have any expectation about how soon they will continiue to move on with FSW-O.
Thanks and take care.

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am a silent reader. My AOR is on October 20, 2020 - CEC outland. My medical was passed and will be expired on Sept 11, 2021.
I haven't ordered GCMS notes so don't know which stages.
But today I receive an request from IRCC requires to do medical exam again with IMM1017 forms.
Is there anything unusual here? or good sign?
I would suggest order your GCMS notes as well to know the status.
They are working on your file, get your re-medical done asap.

Reactions: vanes89

jeromefr

Dec 30, 2020
Yes, attach LOE with your updated reference letters (Canadian work experience). Also, if you have claimed points for foreign work experience and your reference letters do not include all the relevant information as per IRCC requirements, reach out to your former employer and get them as soon as possible. Include LOE for this as well, explain why it so long to get the letters (HR delay, distance, pandemic).
Super! thank you so much for your lights ! i will take it.

Reactions: shruthishankar

jeffrey Yip

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
I suggest don't go for it. Only to do upfront if IRCC demanded.
Thank you so much for your kind advice

Well because my work permit has been approved but the medical result is expired ( I received an email to ask me to renew my medical result) . I will have to do re-medical anyway. I was wondering if I could also update the medical result of my pr application in this regard.