17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys,
Just received the portal confirmation email from IRCC. Both I and my wife (dependent) received the email.
AOR - Oct 18, 2020
All stages passed - June 7, 2021

Do we both need to reply or only primary applicant (I) can reply with all the info?

@legalfalcon: Could you please guide? TIA.
You can create two separate accounts or just one, and provide all the information in it.

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
Guys anyone got eCOPR can please help me,

Last entry date and original entry dates are same on your COPR?

Because my both dates are different but the mentioned last entry date and original entry date same,
If someone got COPR, can help me please, because I heard they putt both dates same as last entry one, please check and and tell me anyone?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks. Do we need to reply separately or only one reply with both Primary and dependent applicant info would be fine?
One would be enough.

Reactions: AkshayG

Drzee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
Hi
received my GCMS today.. ordered them way back on feb.
There I can see it is mentioned the documents set for review: Client Information

and on incoming documents where client information is mentioned its again written review required.

Can anybody enlighten me on this?

I have another question, do cic ask us in our application that was the work experience done during full time study? Because i remember it doesnt.

because i have following thing mentioned

Studying Full Time at Same Time: No
Primary Occupation NOC: 401100
but at that time I was a full time student as the NOC is 4012 (research assistant) But i remember there was no such check for yes or no mentioning whether we were full time students or not (this is foreign experience and foreign education i am talking about)

@legalfalcon

Last edited:

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi
received my GCMS today.. ordered them way back on feb.
There I can see it is mentioned the documents set for review: Client Information

and on incoming documents where client information is mentioned its again written review required.

Can anybody enlighten me on this?

I have another question, do cic ask us in our application that was the work experience done during full time study? Because i remember it doesnt.

because i have following thing mentioned

Studying Full Time at Same Time: No
Primary Occupation NOC: 401100
but at that time I was a full time student as the NOC is 4012 (research assistant) But i remember there was no such check for yes or no mentioning whether we were full time students or not (this is foreign experience and foreign education i am talking about)

@legalfalcon
you will need to be more clear and precise. I am not sure I understand what you mean with 4012 but being 4011 while being student.

Drzee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
you will need to be more clear and precise. I am not sure I understand what you mean with 4012 but being 4011 while being student.
well
I have 2 work experiences in 4011 (2 years 7 months; primary occupation)
and 4012 (3 years 6 months; earned with my PhD in process NOT from Canada)
i wanted to ask does at any point in work experience does CIC asked that was it done with full time education in the same duration?

Secondly wanted to ask
what does documents set for review: Client information means

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
well
i wanted to ask does at any point in work experience does CIC asked that was it done with full time education in the same duration?

Secondly wanted to ask
Hi Drzee!

I'm also a PhD from outside Canada, and during my preparations for the express entry process I surfed a lot of resources and concluded the following:
1) One of many requirements of education assessment organizations (WES in particular) is that any education (including a doctorate) has to be full-time.
2) No working experience can be counted if it took place during studies, because:
a) during full-time studentship a student can have only a part-time job;
b) only a full-time job with a minimum of 35 h/w can be counted as appropriate working experience for which this student can earn additional points.

As I understand it right, CIC checks the time periods of all your studies and working positions, and if they notice some intersections which violate the 2 aforementioned points, they flags your application with the "Review Required" label because they don't know what to think: it's an occasional mistake, a possible mispresentation based on misunderstanding of the assessment criterias, or even a fraud stemming from the desire to get more CRS points.

Last edited:

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
well

Secondly wanted to ask

I'm not certain but I think the RR for Client Information might be for an LoE if you submitted one?

Reactions: Drzee

toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Got the following reply to my webform-
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Since it says that eligibility requirements are still being verified does it mean that it's in officer end or agent end? also does it mean that criminality is complete? @legalfalcon My AOR is October 02

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Got the following reply to my webform-
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Since it says that eligibility requirements are still being verified does it mean that it's in officer end or agent end? also does it mean that criminality is complete? @legalfalcon My AOR is October 02
When did you request this via webform?

Reactions: calvinklein

rajsandhu1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
well

Secondly wanted to ask
Hi
I am also NOC-4011 candidate, I have not counted by experience when I was doing my PhD. I am not sure about the exact rule but one of my friends in the immigration business recommended me not to count that. However, after submitting my thesis, I started working as an Assistant Professor which I clearly explained in my LOE its overlap with my Ph.D. tenure. I counted that toward my work experience.
As per my GCMS notes, my eligibility is passed and there was no issue related to this.

Reactions: Drzee