+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
probably you got an idiot

The only way to know uf you are in or out, is to look at your address, and even like that you can change the address.

try again.

(its true the phone is technically for people inside Canada, thats why people need to use software to appear like calling from canada)

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Do they mail work permits at the end of the month for those approved in Canada? That was interpretation from this:
Step 4: Printing and mailing of work permit
The print queue PQ-DOC-9518-8 belongs to CPC-E.

The study or work permit will print with all other issued permits.

The CPC-E will change the status of the permit as required for normal processing after they have printed it and will mail it to the applicant as per the standard mailing process.

Flicktrip

Feb 9, 2021
Hi, I have a query. I am a PNP FSW Candidate. Got my AOR today. What should my realistic expectations be? Are any outland PNP FSW applicants getting their PPRs or COPRs?? Or should I not nurse the hope of landing in Canada before the winters??

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi, I have a query. I am a PNP FSW Candidate. Got my AOR today. What should my realistic expectations be? Are any outland PNP FSW applicants getting their PPRs or COPRs?? Or should I not nurse the hope of landing in Canada before the winters??
Expect around 365 to about 500 days at the moment.

But really, its matter of luck and in what desk your application lands

Reactions: shank15

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
Just got off a call with an IRCC agent. Answering his first question of my application being inland or Outland (mine is Outland).. To my surprise I was immediately told that they DON’T provide any information for Outland applications.
Have they updated the way they respond to queries from outlanders because I have never experienced this before with IRCC?
It depends on who picks up your call. I used Numero esim app to make the call. Tried almost 5 hours and spoke to one. First thing the agent asked me is "Which status information would you like to know about your application?". Try again and again till you get this sort of response. You'll surely find the info you're looking for.

Apr 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
Received my note today,it was fast this time, ordered Apr 9, received Apr 23. The note was generated on Apr 16
My application has not been touched since Mar-03-2021.
Case analyst MS20398: Recommendation: Recommend Pass A11.2: Appear met R97.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears met ready to finalize RPRF: Complete.
congrats! What is your VO? Do you have any dependents?

Mustbe

Jan 31, 2021
I just received my notes and I have this note from LVO of Morocco.
What does mean?

———-

Etiquette : Général
Bureau: Rabat
Texte:
VU tous les documents au dossier. VERIFIE concordance entre CNP déclarée et attestation de travail. VU preuves de disponibilité des fonds d'établissement. FCJ (Maroc) Néants pour PA et épouse. ECJ (France) Néants pour PA. RAS X4. Dossier remis à l'agent pour décision.

——

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
What does mean?

———-

Texte:
VU tous les documents au dossier. VERIFIE concordance entre CNP déclarée et attestation de travail. VU preuves de disponibilité des fonds d'établissement. FCJ (Maroc) Néants pour PA et épouse. ECJ (France) Néants pour PA. RAS X4. Dossier remis à l'agent pour décision.

——
When did you request your notes?

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
What does mean?

———-

Texte:

——
Tag: General Office: Rabat Text: HAVING SEEN all the documents on file. VERIFIES the consistency between declared CNP and work certificate. CONSIDERING evidence of availability of establishment funds. FCJ (Morocco) None for PA and wife. ECJ (France) None for PA. RAS X4. File submitted to the agent for decision.