+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Travel restrictions? Nothing yet but there is basically a zero percent chance things open up before June. I am optimistic for the summer though!
Just dreaming here.... but...

I think there is a possibility of them opening up soon. They have the hotel quarantine system in place, and we already have to present a covid negative test result before boarding the plane. They are also already letting Citizens / PR Holders / Spousal Visa Holders re-enter the country. Doesn't make sense to keep back anyone who is willing to go through 2 covid tests and a hotel quarantine. Also, currently, the situation in Canada is a whole lot worse than it is in my country. It's more likely I'll get infected there than where I am now. :p

Reactions: Sharanm7

DT16

Sep 7, 2016
Just finished talking with an IRCC agent. She clarified:
— Current VO: Ottawa
— MEDICALS: passed
— ELIGIBILITY: passed
— CRIMINALITY: in progress
— SECURITY: not started

Definitely, good news.
Did you make the call from India ?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Just finished talking with an IRCC agent. She clarified:
— Current VO: Ottawa
— MEDICALS: passed
— ELIGIBILITY: passed
— CRIMINALITY: in progress
— SECURITY: not started

Definitely, good news.
What app did you use please? Which number did you call?
Thx

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
What app did you use please? Which number did you call?
Thx
I used the "Numero eSIM" app:
1) Downloaded it from Android play market.
2) Purchased an eSIM with a Vancouver number for €4 per month.
3) Purchased €2 "calls credit" for making calls. The calls rate is €0.02 per minute.
4) Called +1-888-242-2100
5) Went through the automatic answering mashine down to the "check your application status"
6) In the end of the robot's useless speech about my status, I pressed 0 in order to be transferred to an agent.
7) An agent asked questions about my personal info in order to confirm my identity (my UCI, full name, e-mail, date of birth, all phone numbers enlisted in my application, my home address, my postal adress)
8) Then, the agent was ready to answer my questions concerning the stages my application had already passed.

Throughout the day, I made 4 attempts to contact IRCC. During 3 of those 4 attempts, the line was busy and I was disconnected after the aforementioned line №6. The 4th attempt I made at 3pm (Toronto time zone) and was immedeately placed in a queue. I thus thing that it's true that 3-4pm is the best time to call IRCC. I spent about 40 minutes in that queue before I was linked to an agent. In sum, the calls I made cost me about €1.3 out of those €2 I had bought before as a "calls credit" (line №2). There's no need to purchase more €. Fortunately, I got all the answers.

Good luck!

megadett-sk

Nov 19, 2020
Posted this a month ago
Still same...

Category : CEC - Inside Canada application with spouse
ITA : sep 17th
SUB: Oct 20th
AOR : Oct 20th
MEP : Dec 2nd
BIL : Dec 2nd Biometrics #, enrolment and expiry date started showing up under Applicant Information for both me and spouse
ADR: Dec 2nd RCMP Criminal Record Check from spouse only
RCMP submitted: Dec 21st

No news