Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
An update on our application, we crossed the 6-month mark last April 2nd. I have an approved work permit so I am exempted from the travel restrictions but I am unable to fly out because of a delay in a Philippine requirement (POLO / OEC) as TFW. Getting COPR would exempt me from that requirement. What is our chance of getting attention from IRCC if I send in a webform stating these facts? @legalfalcon My partner's immediate family is in BC and we have an arranged quarantine plan ready as well. Canadian employer is asking when I can land there. Thank you!
If you have family, you can request exemption under extended family. When you request exemption, you can also request if for your entire family, as exemptions are only given to the the related family member.

You can also inform IRCC of the predicament you are facing, however approving your COPR is at the discretion of IRCC.

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Any updates for PNP inland people ??!!

I checked myimmitracker ; it seems Sydney office was very active in first 9 months of 2020 and issued a lot PRs for people , but then stopped !!

How many months you think we need to wait for PR ?
Its very slow at the moment. I’ve been waiting on final decision since December 14th, I’ve seen a few pnps get PPR from December 2019 so maybe they are trying to get through the backlog first

Reactions: amosi
Mar 20, 2021
Chicago
Category........
FSW
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/ottawa-mulls-exempting-more-workers-from-canada-u-s-border-shutdown-garneau-1.5380062

Guys! This is just the smallest of baby steps, but I think this is the first whisper from the Trudeau govt about relaxing border restrictions we have heard since the beginning of the pandemic
That's some positive news maybe they process visa requests from US sooner than later. I was able to capture a few posts from US residents with August receipt date that got a request to confirm their address is in US. I was also was able to get online with an agent and she informed me that eligibility etc is passed and application is in progress. It maybe a few more months for processing.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Its very slow at the moment. I’ve been waiting on final decision since December 14th, I’ve seen a few pnps get PPR from December 2019 so maybe they are trying to get through the backlog first
Thanks.

But we should ask IRCC , how they issued a lot PRs to June July and August PNP Inlands and for some peeps not ???!!!

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Thanks.

But we should ask IRCC , how they issued a lot PRs to June July and August PNP Inlands and for some peeps not ???!!!
It’s strange for sure, some people have been waiting over 14 months and they are also inland, and then there was a few lucky pnps who got approved within 5 months last year. Every time I reach out to IRCC they just say the same “application is in process, delays due to covid”

Reactions: amosi

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
@Rémi Beauséjours Any updated to your file? my Background still says "Your application is in progress...". After reading most of the late posts in most recrnt AORs Travel Restrictions seem to be the blocker for most of the FSW-Os.
Hey, thanx for asking. No updates so far. It’s been 17 days since I moved to this so-called IP2 stage and yet I still haven’t received PPR. I’m no longer expecting for it. Another team with same VO who also moved to IP2 on the very same day got an ADR next day-‘requesting to update passport as it’s fast expiring’ I feel tht if they do issue PPRs at this stage, they r gonna issue those in batches.

Aribori

Dec 6, 2020
Hi Everyone,

could you please help me understand how much time someone would have after receiving COPR to actually move to Canada?

I read that it should be before the medical expires but ours would expire in September and due to personal reasons we wouldn’t be able to travel until October so wondering how this may work if we do, hopefully, receive COPR by September even. Would we need to move immediately prior to medical expiration?

AOR: Oct 25th FSW-O
Indian citizen residing in US

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
@legalfalcon can you please direct me on the process of adding a spouse to an already submitted application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can you please direct me on the process of adding a spouse to an already submitted application.
You just have to submit a webform informing IRCC that your family composition has changed and you would like to add your spouse. IRCC will send you an email with the forms and documents that you have to submit.

1. If the family composition changes after the e-APR has been submitted, the family member added is not subject to eligibility assessment. However, the family member will have to be assessed for medical, criminal and security.

2. You will have to submit the following:
  • 1. An IMM8 Application
  • 2. Schedule A form for spouse
  • 3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
  • 4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee and right of permanent residence fee
  • 5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation (if applicable)
  • 6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
  • 7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
  • 8. Wedding Card and Photographs (or other proof of relationship)
  • 9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
  • 10. Spouse's upfront medical
  • 11. Letter of Explanation (if required)

See https://bit.ly/348pLFh

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
If you claimed points for arranged employment, one of the conditions was that the offer would be "for at least one year after [IRCC] issue(s) your permanent resident visa." If you leave your job, then "year after" clause will also go away, and thus you will lose the points.

So far IRCC has not issued any circulars or policy in this regard. As soon as your change your job, and if your application is still in progress, you have to inform IRCC, and your offer of arranged employment will be subject to verification, even if your eligibility is passed.
[/QUO
If you claimed points for arranged employment, one of the conditions was that the offer would be "for at least one year after [IRCC] issue(s) your permanent resident visa." If you leave your job, then "year after" clause will also go away, and thus you will lose the points.

So far IRCC has not issued any circulars or policy in this regard. As soon as your change your job, and if your application is still in progress, you have to inform IRCC, and your offer of arranged employment will be subject to verification, even if your eligibility is passed.
Thank you so much. I wish that they will continue giving COPR for PNP EE applications

Reactions: legalfalcon

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
PNP Inland peeps

Saw PNP Inland AOR Sept got PR last week ( in tracker website )

I hope April and May will be good months for us

Reactions: Lulu69

Auctamax

Apr 11, 2021
Received my COPR Apr 10! Applied from inland Canada.

ITA September 30, 2020.
AoR October 16, 2020.
Medical passed November 26, 2020.

In January this year I found that I made a mistake on the application, filed a change of application through the webform. Got a response one month later saying that it's sent to the processing office.

Then no updates until COPR, 6 days short of the 6 month period.

Thanks and best of luck to everyone!

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020

ITA September 30, 2020.
AoR October 16, 2020.

In January this year I found that I made a mistake on the application, filed a change of application through the webform. Got a response one month later saying that it's sent to the processing office.

Awesome congratulations... We have the same Aor... I hope mine will come soon too

Reactions: Auctamax

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020

ITA September 30, 2020.
AoR October 16, 2020.

Do you have dependents??...... Did you randomly check your account and saw or you got an email with the update ?