+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Manto

Feb 18, 2020
@legalfalcon can you please explain if possible. I got this email on Friday around 11.30, progress bar disappeared. Pls advise

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.

Take me to the survey

or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://surveys.advanis.ca/ircc_client2021?reference_id=ZZ56ZEKW

Thank you! Your feedback will help us improve our services.

If you experience any difficulties with the survey, please contact Advanis by telephone at 1-866-509-6986 or by e-mail at survey+irccclient_2021@advanis.net.

If you would like to verify the authenticity of this IRCC survey, please visit the IRCC web page under “Notices” in our Newsroom or click on the link below:
Visit the IRCC web site

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
If you're in Canada you can just request it using atip from their website. If you're outside of Canada then you can use a service like getgcms or gcms buddy
I am in Canada
If you're in Canada you can just request it using atip from their website. If you're outside of Canada then you can use a service like getgcms or gcms buddy
Thank you for your reply.I am in Canada.what is atip from their website?

fufu from bkk

Mar 24, 2021
Hi all,

I've got questions regarding the info sharing.

My status : FSW-O / AOR 20oct / eligibility: passed / info sharing: in progress / criminality: not started / security: not started / last update 23/12/20

- If I am correct "info sharing" is the 5 eyes process between CAN and US, NZ, UK and AUS. Will it unlock the security or criminality status ?
- Any idea of the average processing time ?

Also
- In case the criminality is linked to the police certificate, do you know why eligibility is passed and criminality not, when the certificates were in the uploaded documents ?

Thx for your help !

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Hi all,

My status : FSW-O / AOR 20oct / eligibility: passed / info sharing: in progress / criminality: not started / security: not started / last update 23/12/20

- If I am correct "info sharing" is the 5 eyes process between CAN and US, NZ, UK and AUS. Will it unlock the security or criminality status ?

Also
- In case the criminality is linked to the police certificate, do you know why eligibility is passed and criminality not, when the certificates were in the uploaded documents ?

Thx for your help !
Info sharing question: after info sharing, criminality will complete next. Security takes much longer, often several months
Average processing time: for FSW people (like me!) no one knows. It's likely that borders will have to open before many of us see CoPR, but that's a guess
Eligibility vs criminality: eligibility is all about the CRS points you claimed. You can't claim points for being a non-criminal :) so even though you uploaded when you submitted your application, it is a different step

Reactions: fufu from bkk

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi all,

Also

Thx for your help !
Hi, my aor is october 10th. RCMP was uplaoed and IRCC received it directly by RCMP (gcms notes), but it is still not update in my online profile.

For info sharing, as per GCM notes, yes it is info with CAN etc...
My criminality has started since ever (since biometrics and MED) and still in progress
Security hasnt started for me. Hope it helps.

Reactions: fufu from bkk

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can you please explain if possible. I got this email on Friday around 11.30, progress bar disappeared. Pls advise

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

Take me to the survey

or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://surveys.advanis.ca/ircc_client2021?reference_id=ZZ56ZEKW

If you experience any difficulties with the survey, please contact Advanis by telephone at 1-866-509-6986 or by e-mail at survey+irccclient_2021@advanis.net.

If you would like to verify the authenticity of this IRCC survey, please visit the IRCC web page under “Notices” in our Newsroom or click on the link below:
Visit the IRCC web site
This is a generic mail that may applicants are receiving. You can participate in the survey if you like. This has no bearing on the processing of your application.

Also, the progress bar only showed the time elapsed, and not the actual processing of your application. If the progress bar is no longer there, that too is not an issue at all.

Most applications are delayed or have bene put on hold until the travel restrictions are eased.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Take me to the survey

Visit the IRCC web site

The progress bar was removed recently per the IRCC letter; see https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2019-aor-join-here.666708/post-9299132

IRCC has been sending this survey to many applicants (search the forum), it's voluntary if you want to complete it. From time to time IRCC will send surveys to applicants. Nothing to worry about

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Experiencing bad gateway 502..

Reactions: rajiyer

Manto

Feb 18, 2020
This is a generic mail that may applicants are receiving. You can participate in the survey if you like. This has no bearing on the processing of your application.

Also, the progress bar only showed the time elapsed, and not the actual processing of your application. If the progress bar is no longer there, that too is not an issue at all.

Most applications are delayed or have bene put on hold until the travel restrictions are eased.
Thank you for your response. But, why does it says that our records show a decision was recently made on an application?
Thank you