toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Please share if u have any update..anyway as much as i can understand most of the bd applications are processed in sgvo..how did u found out ottawa? Was there any letter issued in your account?
Nope no letter, found out through webform.

Reactions: Ovi6109

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
it doesn't have any relation to that..i have toured many countries and have never been refused for any visa same as many of my known candidates whose file transferred to SGVO..don't get panicked..it's just a procedure of managing workload nothing else..
Thanks for the response. I was anyways not panicking as what's done is done. I was giving my case to see if SG VO is indeed taking care of cases like mine

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Last updated: March 2, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 10 and 16, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
>>> Does it mean they go back to process the backlog? The last time they said they were working on applications received by Aug 12, 2020.
They are moving backward T__T

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

May 10 and 16, 2020 ?
>>> Does it mean they go back to process the backlog? The last time they said they were working on applications received by Aug 12, 2020.
seems to wait for one more year, backlog due to COVID and now delays due to 27000 CEC

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021

May 10 and 16, 2020 ?
This is such BS. What is wrong with IRCC?

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020

May 10 and 16, 2020 ?
No, previously they stated that applications from august were being processed (that means: they started looking into these applications).
Now, it's saying that applications from May are being finalized.

It's entirely different.

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021

May 10 and 16, 2020 ?
They are going back in time now :D

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Thanks for the response. I was anyways not panicking as what's done is done. I was giving my case to see if SG VO is indeed taking care of cases like mine
Hopefully if there is no major flaw in our application, we all will get what we r hoping for..we can't know the bits and pieces of how ircc works..we need to be positive and stay up to date..:)

Reactions: Ufuoma

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
seems to wait for one more year, backlog due to COVID and now delays due to 27000 CEC
This has completely changed my plan. I'm CEC Oct 06th AOR candidate. From this it seems like I'll need to wait another 4 to 5 months. Since I can not wait that long and really want to visit India as my parents are alone there.

@legalfalcon Currently I'm working with Canadian employer with PGWP. My question, is it possible to go back to India and work from there till I receive my PPR? I know I'll need to request to IRCC to send my PPR in India to finalize my PR application.

Can you send me some links which I can refer to understand the requirement for this scenario?

Thank you.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi guys!
3 months passed since I visited a biometrics collection centre, but the biometrics status on my application page still remains "We have not received your fingerprints". I turned to IRCC to find out what's going on and in the end of February I got this reply: "We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the biometrics were received by the responsible office". With no additional info.

Did anybody face the issue that the biometry status had remained unchanged for several months?
Actually, I have no criminal history and visited only 1 foreign country (in the case if an IRCC officer would contact with the police department of this country to check whether I violated the law there or not). What could be the most possible reasons for such delay?

Maybe @legalfalcon knows something?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
This has completely changed my plan. I'm CEC Oct 06th AOR candidate. From this it seems like I'll need to wait another 4 to 5 months. Since I can not wait that long and really want to visit India as my parents are alone there.

@legalfalcon Currently I'm working with Canadian employer with PGWP. My question, is it possible to go back to India and work from there till I receive my PPR? I know I'll need to request to IRCC to send my PPR in India to finalize my PR application.

Can you send me some links which I can refer to understand the requirement for this scenario?

Thank you.
Yes, you can work from India. Once you move out of Canada, inform IRCC that you no longer are in Canada and update your address. However, if you are not in Canada, you will not be able to renew your PGWP under the new policy or apply for a BOWP, for which you have to be in Canada, so keep that in mind.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys!
3 months passed since I visited a biometrics collection centre, but the biometrics status on my application page still remains "We have not received your fingerprints". I turned to IRCC to find out what's going on and in the end of February I got this reply: "We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the biometrics were received by the responsible office". With no additional info.

Did anybody face the issue that the biometry status had remained unchanged for several months?
Actually, I have no criminal history and visited only 1 foreign country (in the case if an IRCC officer would contact with the police department of this country to check whether I violated the law there or not). What could be the most possible reasons for such delay?

Maybe @legalfalcon knows something?
It simply is a case where your biomatrics have not been updated in your profile and this is why you are unable to see them on your MyCIC account. If you have confirmed that IRCC has received it, no need to be concerned.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
RR is not something to be worried about, in fact RR for stat questions is very common. If nothing actionable is needed on your part then just wait for the officer to do the review. All the best
@caipsnotes - Thank you!

I actually have got Review Required for :
  1. Employment - Lead Statement
  2. Statutory Question
  3. FSW Points assessed - 53
Request you to go thru my Original post again and provide your inputs on #1 & #3 above as well.

For Employment, I have provided exhaustive documents. Is there anything else that you would suggest me to do?

Moreover, I'm puzzled for FSW Points Calculation.

My FSW Points Calculation
Education: 23 (Masters)
English Skills: 23 CLB8 (LRWS-8, 8.5, 6.5, 8.5)
Experience: 15 (6 or more yrs)
Adaptability: 5 (Spouse CLB7.5)
Arranged Employment: 0
——————————
FSW Score: 73
——————————

Per GCMS notes, FSW Points Assessed: 53. In my case, this is possible only when 'Employment' & 'Adaptability' points are NOT considered. Is the assumption correct that till Employment Review is not completed, those 15 points will not be added to FSW Points?

But why are Adaptability points not added yet? I have included Spouse's IELTS along w Educational docs. Do I need to submit that again via webform?

Appreciate your inputs.