Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Do u think we will get PR within 6 months ?
I dont think so..at each stage , there is waiting time..lot of people are waiting for copr even after passing everything including inlanders..it is highly uncertain.

Gambitking

Nov 27, 2020
While we wait for the PR, does anyone know if we can apply for a new Canada work visa whiLE PR application is still in process. I may be receiving an offer soon but the company is concerned that I may not get my PR in time.

TheLeonEmpire

Jan 19, 2021
Category........
CEC
While we wait for the PR, does anyone know if we can apply for a new Canada work visa whiLE PR application is still in process. I may be receiving an offer soon but the company is concerned that I may not get my PR in time.
Are you an inland or outland applicant?

Annixx

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
@legalfalcon pls i just got my GCMS note and there is a place that says

Text: Client search yielded concern, please review. what does it mean?

pls advise. note my EE: Review required. I think cos of my Study permit that was refused.

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Any Bangladeshehi here who hasn't yet received the email from Singapore VO stating that application has been received by SGVO? No activity happened in my account since biometric update. Since i haven't received the mail from SGVO does it mean that my application hasn't been touched yet? October 02 AoR here
I got the aor about sgvo..urs will be done as well..no worries..it's just a file transfer..don't know what's the significance..from Bangladesh FSW outland

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
I am FSW-O. Including you I have heard of 3 people so far who have received the mail from SGVO today. One is my colleague who has an AOR of December. As far as i can tell, people with visa refusal have their file transferred to SGVO. Not sure about the cause though. Atleast you got to know that IRCC is working on your file. Nothing happened in my account since January 5th after biometric. I am worried sick
What do u mean by visa refusal? I haven't been refused for any visas yet from any country!! All the applications of bd usually transferred to sgvo naturally..its just about managing workload nothing else...there is no relation of refusal or anything..pls don't raise unnecessary concerns on such sensible topic if u r not confirmed

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon pls i just got my GCMS note and there is a place that says

Text: Client search yielded concern, please review. what does it mean?

pls advise. note my EE: Review required. I think cos of my Study permit that was refused.
IF you have any prior visa applications in Canada that were refused, there will be a review required. However, as long as you have disclosed your prior visa refusal, you need not be concerned.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
I am outland. Currently in US, if that matters for the process.
I think this is possible! I applied for and received an ICT work visa while my PR process was under way. I'm a US citizen and was living in the US at the time, have since moved to Canada. Specifically here was my timeline:
- Created EE profile as FSW in March 2020
- Applied for work visa in June 2020
- ITA September 2020
- AOR October 2020
- Received work visa November 2020
- Moved to Canada December 2020

I would recommend working with a lawyer (presumably through the company that offered you a position?) so they can update IRCC appropriately. As I understand it, IRCC must be updated when you submit additional applications and/or change addresses.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I think this is possible! I applied for and received an ICT work visa while my PR process was under way. I'm a US citizen and was living in the US at the time, have since moved to Canada. Specifically here was my timeline:
- Created EE profile as FSW in March 2020
- Applied for work visa in June 2020
- ITA September 2020
- AOR October 2020
- Received work visa November 2020
- Moved to Canada December 2020

I would recommend working with a lawyer (presumably through the company that offered you a position?) so they can update IRCC appropriately. As I understand it, IRCC must be updated when you submit additional applications and/or change addresses.
I am also in similar situation , one questions
- Did not update the work VISA (Profile details) while submitting the PR application ? In my case I am thinking about raising a webform as my WP application was filled after I submitted the PR application.

AOR - 9 OCT - Still waiting for next steps on PR application
WP application is also still in process

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
What do u mean by visa refusal? I haven't been refused for any visas yet from any country!! All the applications of bd usually transferred to sgvo naturally..its just about managing workload nothing else...there is no relation of refusal or anything..pls don't raise unnecessary concerns on such sensible topic if u r not confirmed
We have a visa refusal. We had applied for Singapore PR a few years ago and got rejected. My file is transferred to SG. Indian but SG resident

Feb 23, 2021
yes that was the R10 note and the below is the note after:

EVIEW REQUIRED: TRIAGE FACTOR A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 69 RPRF: Complete.

This is the last note at CIO before my application was transferred to Paris VO. I have been emailing the Paris office but no reply yet so I am going to order another set of CBSA notes to check if there is any progress. I can't seem to understand which documents are to be reviewed, any thoughts?
When eligibility start all documents submitted are checked for points you claimed.

Ohee

Dec 6, 2020
I am FSW-O. Including you I have heard of 3 people so far who have received the mail from SGVO today. One is my colleague who has an AOR of December. As far as i can tell, people with visa refusal have their file transferred to SGVO. Not sure about the cause though. Atleast you got to know that IRCC is working on your file. Nothing happened in my account since January 5th after biometric. I am worried sick
Do you mean that applicant's with visa refusal of other countries mentioned in their application got transferred to SGVO?

Bica

Dec 29, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I rec'd GCMS notes yesterday ordered from CBSA a month ago via GETGCMS. Request you to review & guide on the next steps!

=====GCMS Notes Extract ======
ASSESSMENTS
  • Eligibility: Review Required
  • Security: Not Started
  • Criminality: In Progress
  • Medical: Passed
  • Info Sharing: In Progress

NOTES: 1
REVIEW TYPE:
A11.2 CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: ZZZZZZ REGULATION: PNP: FSW… RECOMMENDATION: ***Review REQUIRED by Officer***
***Please Review RE Lead statement and duties edoc ZZZZZZ
*** Please Review information regarding refusal in notes
A11.2 REVIEW REQUIRED
R87: REVIEW REQUIRED
R75: REVIEW REQUIRED
R76: Selection Criteria – FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED

EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master’s Degree, COMPUTER APPLICATIONS R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: 2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants WORK EXPERIENCE 1: ZZZZZ (NOC:2171) for ZZZZZZZZZZZ R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# ZZZZ) REVIEW REQUIRED
FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED
FSW score at ITA: 73 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 53

NOTES: 2
REVIEW TYPE:
Program Assistant APPLICATION# ZZZZZZZZZ …
---- POLICE CERTIFICATE ----
Primary Applicant 1 – USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 2 – India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required – Statutory Questions
===========================

Background:
  • Category: FSW-O PNP
  • NOC: 2171
  • Expr: 15+ yrs in same IT company (Deputation: US-6yrs, UK-1yr)
  • PNP: SINP nominated (July'20)
Employment Documents:
  • Reference Letter: Got Notarized Reference Letter from colleague as company doesn't issue Reference letter to current employees
  • Additional docs: ID, Offer / Joining / Promotion / Annual Compensation letters, Payslips, Bank statements showing Salary deposits, Tax Returns (India, US, UK), Work Permits (US/UK), Retirement Funds (EPF, Superannuation, 401K), Award Certificates, Appreciations from Client, Sample emails showing communication related to projects with Customers
US Student Visa: Refusal in year 2003 (declared as part of Statutory question)

Question 1: Even after providing so much documentation for current Employment (15+ yrs) and having got nominated by SINP, why still Review Required on Eligibility? I think, I have provided exhaustive documentation to support the Employment claim.

Question 2: Statutory Question: Review Required
After having refused Student Visa in yr 2003, I was granted Employment Visa by USA and worked on deputation for over 6 years. Anything to worry about the Review Required here?

Question 3: FSW score at ITA 73 and FSW Points Assessed: 53. What's causing the assessed points to be at 53?

Appreciate if you can review the GCMS notes and guide on next steps that I should take to satisfy the Officer reviewing the application.

Thank you!
@leobeni , Hi, I have similar situation with you. I got BCPNP and A11.2,R87,R75,R76 are review required. Do you have any idea on next step? I applied through agent and my agent asked me to wait. I am considering anything I can do now to avoid refusal by officer.