+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Any Bangladeshehi here who hasn't yet received the email from Singapore VO stating that application has been received by SGVO? No activity happened in my account since biometric update. Since i haven't received the mail from SGVO does it mean that my application hasn't been touched yet? October 02 AoR here
I am from Bangladesh As well. The SGVO email actually doesn't mean PPR! There is nothing to be stressed over it. Sometimes files get sent to LVO just to check eligibility if its not passed by the Main VO. Sometimes files get sent to LVO to leverage the pressure in other VO's.

Reactions: Noyan2020

toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Do you mean that applicant's with visa refusal of other countries mentioned in their application got transferred to SGVO?
Yes, applicant who answered yes to the stat question for visa refusal. Also, it's just a hypothesis.

Last edited:

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
I am from Bangladesh As well. The SGVO email actually doesn't mean PPR! There is nothing to be stressed over it. Sometimes files get sent to LVO just to check eligibility if its not passed by the Main VO. Sometimes files get sent to LVO to leverage the pressure in other VO's.
It's possible SGVO mail means they've started with security. I don't think they process CEC applications outside of Canada... or do they?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon

Please I got an extension of 90 days to receive my CBSA notes, is this normal? 90days is a lot of time waiting. pls advise
Extensions can happen with CBSA as well, though 90 day extensions with CBSA are few and far between.

On the other hand with IRCC it's almost as good as a coin toss whether you will receive your GCMS file in 30 days or if it's going to take far longer (Some/one GCMS provider has disproportionately been receiving 90 day extensions, so beware from where you request)

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
The processing time of each stream is showing decrease, but cant find people getting approval in the system... I am not sure why they give a false predictions

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
We have a visa refusal. We had applied for Singapore PR a few years ago and got rejected. My file is transferred to SG. Indian but SG resident
it doesn't have any relation to that..i have toured many countries and have never been refused for any visa same as many of my known candidates whose file transferred to SGVO..don't get panicked..it's just a procedure of managing workload nothing else..

Reactions: Noyan2020

toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
What do u mean by visa refusal? I haven't been refused for any visas yet from any country!! All the applications of bd usually transferred to sgvo naturally..its just about managing workload nothing else...there is no relation of refusal or anything..pls don't raise unnecessary concerns on such sensible topic if u r not confirmed
My intention wasn't to create any panic. I was panicking myself for not getting the mail from SGVO and wanted to know if any other applicant from this region who hasn't answered yes to the stat question of visa refusal also has their files transferred. Anyway, just found out that mine is at CPC-Ottawa

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
My intention wasn't to create any panic. I was panicking myself for not getting the mail from SGVO and wanted to know if any other applicant from this region who hasn't answered yes to the stat question of visa refusal also has their files transferred. Anyway, just found out that mine is at CPC-Ottawa
Please share if u have any update..anyway as much as i can understand most of the bd applications are processed in sgvo..how did u found out ottawa? Was there any letter issued in your account?

Last edited: