+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Thank u for ur suggestion , considering the cost I am planning to visit Nepal vfs in Kathmandu for this. Hope it will work for me .

Anyway wish u luk .
Nepal VAC has not appointments available for Dec or they have not fixed any dates for Jan 21. Did you get any update mam

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Hey guys can you help me with this?
I have not got my Upfront medical done.
I assume it's not mandatory to get it done upfront.
My question is, now should I wait for IRCC to send me a medical request?
What is the procedure?
why u havne't done upfront? unless medical panels are not available or locked, its sort of mandatory to get it done i feel.

Reactions: Kerikeri

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
so upfront medical is generally required unless there are exceptions which need to be explained using letter of explanation like many did back in March when we had lockdowns and medicals were suspended.
many applicants later submitted upfront medicals using webform.

ideally you should get it done and submit or else they will send application back as not started Due to missing information, unless you added some letter of explanation which i am sure you did as it is mandatory submission.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Oh this is new information. I thought they contact us for medical when everything is okay for medicals, as Medicals is valid for 1 year.

How do i now get the medical and upload?
when you received invite was it not mandatory document for submission. If yes how you were able to submit profile without medicals

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
I called and received an automated reply. 'All of our agents are busy right now, please check your online profile to check to progress.'

The automated voice mail also said they are 'reviewing my Eligibility' and 'Criminality in progress' as well.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Ok so if you have submitted some explanations it’s fine, but still you may consider getting upfront done and submit the document via webform and than once they review profile it will be faster as they keep application on hold for want of medicals. Alternatively wait for few more weeks and if they don’t contact than may be consider doing than waiting any note from themm

srinianurag90

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
@legalfalcon I have a question - I had done my medicals upfront and my medicals was passed on Nov 26, 2020. Now on December 12, 2020 my medicals got expired and the status changed back to "You do not need a medical exam, We will let you know". Any idea what will happen? Do I need to do the medicals again (or) since it was approved on Nov 26, it would be exempt?

proudfrog

Oct 6, 2020
Is anyone from India planning to go out for India for their Biometrics? If yes - Which location? Moreover, I'm planning to go to Dubai in Feb 1st week - Do you think that's a good idea? Any recommendations for the same?

proudfrog

Oct 6, 2020
I just happened to travel there. Before I was set on travelling to Dubai and giving the biometrics. Based on some recent progress people have had, it looks like people who gave biometrics in countries like Dubai are making progress and getting PPRs.

Based on the recent outlook, VFS in India are closed for Express Entry atleast until 31st January 2021. Given the cost and time, it maybe better to give biometrics and get done. With already so much fees paid, another expense wouldn't hurt if u can afford it of course.
Great to know you got your Biometrics done. Which location? Did you get it India outside of India?

Jan 22, 2020
My application status gets updated from "Your action is required" to submitted, and biometric status changed to "We have not received your biometric" but I have provided fingerprint on 01-DEC-2020.

Anybody else has the same issue.

joey.slater

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Why are people so impatient? IRCC tells this explicitly that the processing time for the application is 4-6 months. They even clarify that if there will be any update, they will email you as well as update the status in web portal.

Anyways, it is holiday season here so everything will run slow till New Year. Just chill the duck out, you will get your PR. You have done your part, let them do theirs. If they need any more information they will email you.