App. Filed.......
04-06-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
oh then you should be good I guess
Thankyou for the reassuance.
And last thing, RPRF is 500$ per person right? I submitted 1000$ for me and my wife.

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
Got another ghost update yesterday. Background check changed from from in process to we are processing

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Thankyou for the reassuance.
And last thing, RPRF is 500$ per person right? I submitted 1000$ for me and my wife.
confirmed.
Right Of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)1$500$500

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
@legalfalcon : Appreciate your thoughts please on below if IRCC can't process Criminality without the Biometrics? Is that true ? Isn't PCC checked in Criminality and in Security they check f
Biometrics?

Hey guys I just called IRCC and got the below status :
AOR : 16th Oct
FSW Outland
COR : India
Medicals Passed/BIL - 27th Nov 2020
Eligibility : Passed on 21st Dec 2020
VO : Sydney , NS
Criminality : In progress
BG : In progress

They said they can't further process our application as to complete criminality and security under Background Check they will need our fingerprints.
Once we give our fingerprints then they will further process our application.

But I didn't understand why they couldn't complete the criminality , and why they need fingerprints to complete the criminality. Isn't PCC used to complete criminality. ???

I thought I have seen applications getting criminality passed without giving biometrics?

Confused!!!

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
@legalfalcon : Appreciate your thoughts please on below if IRCC can't process Criminality without the Biometrics? Is that true ? Isn't PCC checked in Criminality and in Security they check f
Biometrics?

FSW Outland

They said they can't further process our application as to complete criminality and security under Background Check they will need our fingerprints.

But I didn't understand why they couldn't complete the criminality , and why they need fingerprints to complete the criminality. Isn't PCC used to complete criminality. ???

I thought I have seen applications getting criminality passed without giving biometrics?

Confused!!!
PCC is likely more for your local resident. The biometrics helps them complete criminal checks across all international bodies.

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hi guys quick application update based on call today to IRCC -

AOR- 3rd October
Medical--passed November 20
Biometrics submitted-December 1
Eligibility--passed - December 22
Criminality - in progress
Security--not started.

Question- how long does it take to receive ppr after eligibility is passed? Any estimates? Or all depends on random officers?

Reactions: Noyan2020

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Biometrics?

FSW Outland

Confused!!!
Fingerprints are scanned across Canadian and other available databases (like Five Eyes / Interpol etc...)

Jan 22, 2020
Hi There,

(Express Entry, CEC, Inland)
My application AOR: 09 OCT 2020
Medical Passed: 23 NOV 2020
Biometric Provided: 01 DEC 2020

Application status "YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED"
Biometric Status: We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

What could be the reason for biometric status?

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
No I didn't, just logged in and saw the update. Called IRCC today and tge the agent said my eligibility n security have not started so I don't know what the update meant
What’s your AOR

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
I called IRCC 4weeks back and was told that only criminality was passed, then again they said criminality is passed and eligibility decision not made and then today to validate eligibility but was told eligibility passed and criminality not started... the inconsistency is high
Yes that’s rite.. criminality happens twice. One before eligibility and one after eligibility. You can notice the background status on portal will change twice. That’s what it indicates.