+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
My background check status changed from “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information“ to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. I dont know what is the meaning of this ??
not a single Ghost update after medical pased (not even when received Notes).
AOR: Oct 23, 2020, CEC Inland
Vo: Ottawa
My GCMS notes says(ordered in march received in april) on GCMS notes updated in 16th march
eligibility : recommended pass
med: passed
security : not started
Info: In progress
crminality : passed

called IRCC on thursday and they said eligibilty in progress and officer needs to check

somebody please give me advice on this how much it gonna take it?
@legalfalcon

Last edited:
Reactions: Bacelor

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020

zchachar

Dec 1, 2017
Hello, I raised a webform 10 days ago to London VO regarding the update on my application, however, as usual, I got the generic reply that they are working on significantly reduced capacity but they have mentioned that "My application is currently awaiting further review", does it mean my eligibility is under review required? AOR Oct-20 FSW-O

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Hello, I raised a webform 10 days ago to London VO regarding the update on my application, however, as usual, I got the generic reply that they are working on significantly reduced capacity but they have mentioned that "My application is currently awaiting further review", does it mean my eligibility is under review required? AOR Oct-20 FSW-O
I think you need GCMS notes to know that. This reply could mean anything. As I understand, all applications are reviewed by a more senior officer, even if it is not listed as "review required." But your application may not even be at that stage - perhaps this means it is awaiting security results. Again, it could really mean anything based on what you were told.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Wishing everyone all the best.

I thank all the humans who helped and shared the info.
Received eCOPR and finally a PR of Canada.
next steps (suggestions) :

to help start: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca is the url for new portal, the below thread has all the information.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-pr-confirmation-portal.713006/page-187#post-9394895

Regards and Adios
Thanks for the info.... Best of luck to you!!!

coprhunter

Apr 19, 2021
Hey guys, today I had 2 ghost updates where the "Current Status" changed to "You have new updates", and then when I clicked on my account, it went away. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon as well. It took the loading screen a few seconds to load, when generally it goes right away. Would be nice if they would in fact update us... now we wait.