calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Do you know the dates when your eligibility was recommended pass and then conclusively passed?
Also, any dependents in your application?
Rec. Pass was done on feb. 4 — conclusive pass must've been somewhere between April 27 and May 5th when I last called. No dependants.

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Oh ok.... You will soon get your copr. Hard not to worry but it will come. Did u pass eligibility?
Last I heard Eligibility was sitting at recommended pass and that everything 'looked fine.' I haven't called since my last GU, but I assumed that the ADR changing to NA perhaps meant it conclusively passed. Not sure if security has started yet, but I do know that I passed criminality back in Feb.

Reactions: Kerikeri

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Last I heard Eligibility was sitting at recommended pass and that everything 'looked fine.' I haven't called since my last GU, but I assumed that the ADR changing to NA perhaps meant it conclusively passed. Not sure if security has started yet, but I do know that I passed criminality back in Feb.
Probably all passed now

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just got off the call. My eligibility has now been conclusively passed and criminality also passed. Info sharing complete too. This all happened on Apr 30th, the same date I got a GU on.

However, security yet to start.