Doc's Request.
25-11-2019
File Transfer...
07-12-2019
Med's Request
26-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Hello all, I did my application at the end of October and on April 17 got an update that they are processing my permanent resident application, anyone got this far and already got a reply or knows how long should it take for this last step? Thanks, if it helps I'm from Portugal and the visa office processing it is the Paris one.

Reactions: wbenamara

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello all, I did my application at the end of October and on April 17 got an update that they are processing my permanent resident application, anyone got this far and already got a reply or knows how long should it take for this last step? Thanks, if it helps I'm from Portugal and the visa office processing it is the Paris
my office Paris vo too. They started processing my application in april 20. no update at all.

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello all, I did my application at the end of October and on April 17 got an update that they are processing my permanent resident application, anyone got this far and already got a reply or knows how long should it take for this last step? Thanks, if it helps I'm from Portugal and the visa office processing it is the Paris one.
when u get decision made let me know please

Shanda4432

Oct 13, 2019
They received my application October 17, 2019. It took till March 3, 2020 (138 days) for me to receive Decision Made. I still have not received CoPR. Keep in mind that everything has slowed down the last few months because of offices closing for quarantine. It may take longer for you to get a final decision than what used to be the normal wait time because of this. Hope this helps!

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
They received my application October 17, 2019. It took till March 3, 2020 (138 days) for me to receive Decision Made. I still have not received CoPR. Keep in mind that everything has slowed down the last few months because of offices closing for quarantine. It may take longer for you to get a final decision than what used to be the normal wait time because of this. Hope this helps!
My application was received on October 18 and got decision made on April 22. Visa office is Singapore. Hopefully we hear something soon

Reactions: wbenamara

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I got a letter from IRCC on January 31 2020 that my application has been forwarded to the London Visa Office. Since then I have heard nothing.
I raised a web form to the LVO and this is what I received:
" Your application is currently in transit and given the above restrictions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application in London at the present time."

Is there a chance my file has been lost? What can I do? Has anyone has a similar case? Appreciate anyones help please

Timeline: Husband in Quebec, Im in Dubai
App Received: Oct 31
Biometrics Request and Done: Dec 5
Forwarded to LVO: January 31, 2020
Applied for CSQ since Quebec: Feb 8 and in process

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I got a letter from IRCC on January 31 2020 that my application has been forwarded to the London Visa Office. Since then I have heard nothing.
" Your application is currently in transit and given the above restrictions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application in London at the present time."

Is there a chance my file has been lost? What can I do? Has anyone has a similar case? Appreciate anyones help please

Your husband should call Ircc and ask them.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Hope it's not lost. I'm sure it's just this whole COVID thing making it difficult to communicate with other agents. Hopefully London will start having more capacity and finish our apps.

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hope it's not lost. I'm sure it's just this whole COVID thing making it difficult to communicate with other agents. Hopefully London will start having more capacity and finish our apps.
My husband said the same thing
Have you heard of a case that the file is lost in transit?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My husband said the same thing
Have you heard of a case that the file is lost in transit?
Of course anything is possible, but FAR more likely is that it's sitting in a pile or a mail room waiting for somebody to get to it - at a time when the immigration offices are mostly closed or working only on urgent matters - AND the person responding either did not have access or did not see or know the code saying it was received.

You can order GCMS notes. There will be multiple entries (that are hard to understand) about the file's movements and registration in various locations, 'inventory', etc.

Also almost everything is scanned and filed digitally (in parallel with the physical copies). So if you received the AOR (the first one) and notice it was being transferred, your application has not just 'disappeared.'

In short, relax. It's most likely covid related delays.