+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
right but is this a decision made on if i am eligible to sponsor, or a decision made on my husband's actual PR?
Depends on where you see it... if you see it in Sponsor side then its means decision on SA is done. If you see it on PA side then it means its on the Primary applicants PR application

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Depends on where you see it... if you see it in Sponsor side then its means decision on SA is done. If you see it on PA side then it means its on the Primary applicants PR application
Thanks! I figured that was what it meant, but I haven't actually received the SA yet, so I bet it's on the way!

Reactions: PA_Canada

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
You are stressing people like me :)... could you please confirm if you had received the AOR ? Or Your application was returned even before they sent an AOR ?
there's nothing like stressing. You answered to your own question by asking "Your application was returned even before they sent an AOR ?"....yes it was returned without putting in queue as it was "incomplete" and AOR wasnt issued. i will have to re-submit the application.

Reactions: PA_Canada

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
there's nothing like stressing. You answered to your own question by asking "Your application was returned even before they sent an AOR ?"....yes it was returned without putting in queue as it was "incomplete" and AOR wasnt issued. i will have to re-submit the application.
Ok... i hope you get an AOR this time...

tttolo

Nov 25, 2019
Did you get more than AOR1? Because you can't link in the beginning. You will need to wait for PA's UCI.
We've done biometrics, medical exam and background check already and I still can't link it. I'm certain the information I inputted is correct.

ajankows

Oct 25, 2019
Dear All,

I wish to understand ECAS system more (as I unable to link GCKey account, trying to fix this through Webform) please see our application below

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 24, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on November 29, 2019.
Is Point 2 AOR 1 or Aor 2? As I have not received any SA or email or medical request, or biometrics... Also does that mean that the file is now in a local VO?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Glad to see so many of our cases moving forward. Good luck to all.

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
hi Everyone
my rep sent me an email today (6th Dec) that our file have moved to CPC Mississauga opposed to visa post in India .
are they going to sent it to India after or they will make a decision at this office only ?

moreover I can't access my file as I have rep. I called CIC today to know the progress on file but they didn't gave me any information as I was not rep. they said. My spouse had her Medical done on 2nd December . since our file moved to CPC Mississauga today does to means the medical exam is passed ?

and any reviews about CPC Mississauga.?

i think it will still depend on how accurate and complete your applicaton is to satisfy the processor, if it is, for sure it'll be pretty fast. check my timeline for referrence

typomatica

Apr 16, 2019
Timeline so far:

App Received: Oct 23rd
AOR: Nov 14th
SA: Dec 4th
Biometrics and Medical Request: Dec 4th
App moved to Mississauga: Dec 13th
Biometrics received: Dec 20th
Medical passed: Dec 23rd
Background check processing...

Reaaaaally hoping for a speedy wait from here out!!

Reactions: eNAVARA

pearlymaria29

Nov 6, 2019
Did anybody receive a pre arrival letter from CIC?
Hey Guys, did any body receive a pre arrival invitation.

Could you please help me understand the current status of the application?
I'm not sure if we should expect to receive the decision letter/ PPR soon.

If anybody knows the time frame between Pre- Arrival service and PPR, could you please guide us.

Thankyou