+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

patwal23

Oct 11, 2019
Permanent Residence
  1. We received ------- application for permanent residence on October 21, 2019.
  2. We started processing -------- application on December 18, 2019.
  3. We sent --------- medical instructions on November 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Hi All
above is the ECAS Status.

Is the point number 2 is ( ARO2) ?
and I can't check my status on Gckey as my lawyer has access to it . I can only see update on ECAS , it says medical was received how would i know if the medical is passed or not ?
please throw some light .

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Permanent Residence
  3. We sent --------- medical instructions on November 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Hi All

and I can't check my status on Gckey as my lawyer has access to it . I can only see update on ECAS , it says medical was received how would i know if the medical is passed or not ?

Yes Line 2 is a AOR2 and I am assuming your Lawyer will keep you updated regarding your medical status on GCKEY. Once it passed he will email or call you.

maxshrike

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
San Jose, California
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
File Transfer...
26-11-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
03-12-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
LANDED..........
17-08-2020
when you check the PA timeline on ECASE, what its say.? If it said we started processing your application on {Date} this is an AOR2 they call it Line 2.
Ah! Ok then, on ECAS I show line 2 as Dec 14. Interesting that in GCKEY, they don’t show this... thank you for the info!

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Ah! Ok then, on ECAS I show line 2 as Dec 14. Interesting that in GCKEY, they don’t show this... thank you for the info!
Just wondering did they add a line on ECASE for the PA when CIC emailed you the Biometric Letter. on GCKEY account ?

Mine show this message ( We sent XXX a letter on November 20, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us) on ECASE at the same day i got the Biometric letter email on GCKEY account.

I am just worried if its something else not referring to the Biometric letter

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Permanent Residence
Hi All

yes...that is AOR2...
your Medical is passed....
because I got this message in ECAS as "Medical results have been received." after Medical was passed in GCKEY.....

which Visa office is your file in ?

Reactions: patwal23

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
yes...that is AOR2...
your Medical is passed....
because I got this message in ECAS as "Medical results have been received." after Medical was passed in GCKEY.....

which Visa office is your file in ?
Where do you see submission and approval of biometrics?

maxshrike

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
San Jose, California
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
File Transfer...
26-11-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
03-12-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
LANDED..........
17-08-2020
Just wondering did they add a line on ECASE for the PA when CIC emailed you the Biometric Letter. on GCKEY account ?

Mine show this message ( We sent XXX a letter on November 20, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us) on ECASE at the same day i got the Biometric letter email on GCKEY account.

I am just worried if its something else not referring to the Biometric letter
hi- not sure if they coincide- as I generally am only checking GCKey, not both ECAS & GCKey.

I think if your application is linked in GCKey, all “letters” (and therefore steps you need to take) will be found there.

I had just noticed that I didn’t get an “AOR2” notice, and the forum here explained that could be found as the “line2” on ECAS...

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
hi- not sure if they coincide- as I generally am only checking GCKey, not both ECAS & GCKey.

I think if your application is linked in GCKey, all “letters” (and therefore steps you need to take) will be found there.

I had just noticed that I didn’t get an “AOR2” notice, and the forum here explained that could be found as the “line2” on ECAS...
Some Visa Offices do not send AOR2 emails just an update on ECASE. I have linked my application on GCKEY and i keep checking them both. Good Luck

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Off topic- as I am currently in the beginning stages of sponsoring my husband to come to Canada, I have a question. If I would like to invite him on TRV (I know the likelihood of this being approved is low, even though he has a very good job and enough funds and ties) should I wait until the file is transferred to the local visa office? I have seen conflicting accounts of how best to do this.

If not I will just visit him again in a few months and wait until it transfers. I just got back from a visit a week and a half ago but I really would like to see him in March or somewhere around there and I figured it wouldn't hurt to try for a TRV.

Any advice? Thank you all in advance!

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Hi, My application was received on Oct 18th and was returned back to me as incomplete as i had missed to provide a document. Now I am re-submitting my application. My question is the dates on all the forms is Oct 05, 2019, will this date be still valid or i have to fill out all the forms again and put current dates. Please advise and thanks in advance

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Sorry for late reply, my application was delivered on Oct 18, 2019 and was returned as incomplete on 5th dec., as i had missed to provide a document, now will resubmit again
You are stressing people like me :)... could you please confirm if you had received the AOR ? Or Your application was returned even before they sent an AOR ?