+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Wow, that's awful. I will definitely be keeping an eye on and comparing to normal processing. Trying not to worry about the small differences (e.g. days) but hard not to.
Yes OP went through a long wait before it started. I am so paranoid the of the same things.

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Line 2 added means they officially start processing your file...i.e. AOR2
It depends on speed of the Local Visa office to give PR...
For me its New Delhi, so it's not even reached Application Received
Mine was transferred on Dec 9th

Check for your Local Visa Office, how much is the average processing time from AOR2 to PR...
For New Delhi its so slow that many people from April / May are waiting....
I have seen few threads about amman-jordan VO but non of them are active , they are very old dates. But i am hoping after Holidays i will hear something.

I have noticed that in amman-jordan office not only for Jordanian, its for Syria,Iraq and Palestine which probably they are busy and processing will be slow, i hope not tho

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone. My spouse went for medical today. Nd his blood pressure was high. 145 to 150. Would it create any problem to clear his medicals?

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hello everyone. My spouse went for medical today. Nd his blood pressure was high. 145 to 150. Would it create any problem to clear his medicals?
I don't believe so. I think excessive demand does not apply to spouses being sponsored. So I don't think he has anything to worry about.

Reactions: armoured

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
My AOR was 15th November. Still waiting for SA... Any idea why would it take that long? Anyone?
I don't have SA yet. We already did biometrics and medical- unless my lawyer is just slow to tell me. lol. My AOR was before you. Hope that calms you lol.

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
My AOR was 15th November. Still waiting for SA... Any idea why would it take that long? Anyone?
I'm waiting for SA too. AOR1 21 Nov. Submitted the webform a few days ago to inquire and I received a reply this morning saying that the assessment of my eligibility as a sponsor is still in process.

Reactions: Ripa sharmin

Aricsingh

Nov 11, 2019
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
My app forward to Warsaw,poland. Anybody have experice about process.

maxshrike

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
San Jose, California
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
File Transfer...
26-11-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
03-12-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
LANDED..........
17-08-2020
Hello Team October! On 11/26 my sponsor received an email with a pdf that said

“This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC Mississauga for further processing.”

This isn’t AOR2, correct? This is just saying to was SENT to CPC in Mississauga...

thanks in advance

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019

“This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC Mississauga for further processing.”

This isn’t AOR2, correct? This is just saying to was SENT to CPC in Mississauga...

thanks in advance
AOR2 receive PA

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019

thanks in advance
when you check the PA timeline on ECASE, what its say.? If it said we started processing your application on {Date} this is an AOR2 they call it Line 2.

Reactions: maxshrike