File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
I am checking my ECAS and it is saying Decision made and i got pre arrival service letter in my GC Key account. However, I haven't seen PPR come through yet. I am kind of confused here.

My full timeline below
App. received in Sydney - October 04th
AOR 1 - Nov 06th
Biometric - Nov 16th
Biometric Done - Nov 22nd
Medical Request - Nov 17th
Sponsor Approval - Nov 22nd
Medical Done - Dec 02nd
File transferred from Sydney to Mississauga VO - Nov 26th
RPRF Fee Request - Dec 05th
RPRF Fee Paid - Dec 09th
Pre Arrival service letter - Dec 13th
Status in ECAS Changed to Application received to Decision Made on Dec 14th
Waiting for PPR -

Congratulation on your DM.

Did you ever got AOR2 after the file transfer, and also in ECAS under PA side, did they added a new line saying "We started your application on so and so date", if yes, what is the date ?

Thanks;
Chandra

deep037

Jul 19, 2018
Congratulation on your DM.

Did you ever got AOR2 after the file transfer, and also in ECAS under PA side, did they added a new line saying "We started your application on so and so date", if yes, what is the date ?

Thanks;
Chandra
Yes a new line was added to my Ecas saying "we started procession your application on December 13th" and i got Pre arrival services letter in GC Key account the same day Dec 13th

Reactions: chandra415

Luthien

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
Hi! Is it normal for a file to be transferred to CPC Mississauga before getting a Medical Request? Eligibility was ok, Biometrics done and file was transferred to Mississauga. Still no medical request. Thanks!
I have seen applications being transferred to the visa office before getting the medical request. But I am not sure if any of these were sent to Mississauga or if it always was the LVO processing the application.

Reactions: funnytrain12

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Yes a new line was added to my Ecas saying "we started procession your application on December 13th" and i got Pre arrival services letter in GC Key account the same day Dec 13th

When line 2 added in ECASE. Does that mean Immigrant Officer finished scanning and entering the applications and supportive documents into computer. I checked my ECASE status and they start processing my application (Line 2) That's mean my file is complete and nothing missing right ?

Thanks you

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I have seen applications being transferred to the visa office before getting the medical request. But I am not sure if any of these were sent to Mississauga or if it always was the LVO processing the application.
I'd love to find this out as well. I think i will know once I know where my husband's app is transferred.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Does GCMS always show that biometrics are completed? I'm curious because ours shows the medical but not the biometrics and we did the biometrics first. We have all the proof, I just wonder if I should call CIC to ask.

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Does GCMS always show that biometrics are completed? I'm curious because ours shows the medical but not the biometrics and we did the biometrics first. We have all the proof, I just wonder if I should call CIC to ask.
Have u applied GCMS notes or talking bout gc key account?

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
We received biometrics request and medical days apart. He completed biometrics at VFS global a few days before his medical. This is our app on ECAS:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 9, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on November 26, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
When line 2 added in ECASE. Does that mean Immigrant Officer finished scanning and entering the applications and supportive documents into computer. I checked my ECASE status and they start processing my application (Line 2) That's mean my file is complete and nothing missing right ?

Thanks you
I think should have the date also in that Line 2...
Line 2 added in ECAS means they started processing your application in Local Visa Office where file was transferred ....its called AOR2...
good luck !

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
I think should have the date also in that Line 2...
Line 2 added in ECAS means they started processing your application in Local Visa Office where file was transferred ....its called AOR2...
good luck !

I have the date as well, Dec 3. but when line 2 added that's mean they have finished checking the documents and everything is good. right ? nothing missing ?

Thanks

tttolo

Nov 25, 2019
Has anyone had issues linking their applications to their online account? I've used all the different available options of inputting the PA's information and it still shows up as unable to retrieve application.

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi all. My husbnd s singapore pcc is in process and cic gave us 60 days. In case if we would unble to get pcc on time. Can we ask them extension or they gonna reject rightway? Thanx in advance