+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Luthien

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
Hey Just wondering if you've heard anything yet? I think our timelines are quite similar and I have yet to hear anything since I completed the medical and the file was transferred to Mississauga.
I haven't heard anything yet but today my medical exam was updated to 'passed' in my GCkey account. I am guessing that ECAS will show tomorrow as they only update once a day.

Nov 4, 2019
Hi! Just a question, Is it possible to do a Medical Exam outside of the US? Coz my husband just got his medical Exam instructions from the CIC today and we saw that the closest is in michigan though he is coming up here in Toronto for this weekend just curious if its possible to do that. Would really appreciate for any info regarding this. Thank you so much!!!

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi! Just a question, Is it possible to do a Medical Exam outside of the US? Coz my husband just got his medical Exam instructions from the CIC today and we saw that the closest is in michigan though he is coming up here in Toronto for this weekend just curious if its possible to do that. Would really appreciate for any info regarding this. Thank you so much!!!
Yes...You can give medical outside PA country..just make sure you have appointment...check medical clinic is affiliated to CIC and they have e-Medical so that results can be uploaded directly to CIC via e-Medical..

Carry the Medical Forms you must have received in GCKEY or email..

Nov 4, 2019
Yes...You can give medical outside PA country..just make sure you have appointment...check medical clinic is affiliated to CIC and they have e-Medical so that results can be uploaded directly to CIC via e-Medical..

Carry the Medical Forms you must have received in GCKEY or email..

Okay, Thank you so much for the Info, this gives me a peace of Mind coz its much easier for us to look for a Panel physician here in Toronto. Thank you again!

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I do not know for sure, but trend for many countries seems to be that some files, likely the simplest applications, are handled in Mississauga, and other files sent to field offices abroad. This may be 'geographic' only in the sense that some countries have a higher proportion of difficult files, e.g. because most/all require more detailed background and security checks.

(I have no knowledge which field offices handle GCC applications, you're probably right()
Yeah I was told by someone on these forums, so please take my info with a grain of salt. lol. I hope my husband's goes to Mississauga- much quicker :)

Reactions: Yasminakb

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah I was told by someone on these forums, so please take my info with a grain of salt. lol. I hope my husband's goes to Mississauga- much quicker :)
Yes...Mississauga is not quicker but fastest....
Mine went to New Delhi not sure the reason...My wife was in Canada with me for 2 years...
Now, need to wait more...worried about my elder son schooling as it starts September...so, moving before is always good...

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Yes...Mississauga is not quicker but fastest....
Mine went to New Delhi not sure the reason...My wife was in Canada with me for 2 years...
Now, need to wait more...worried about my elder son schooling as it starts September...so, moving before is always good...
I truly wish you the best. I hope you get it ASAP. With children you always want stability and ease. I pray you get it soon. :)
I don't understand the reasons they send them to different offices. I am sure we will never know!
Good luck :) Hope all our journeys are easier than we think!

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I truly wish you the best. I hope you get it ASAP. With children you always want stability and ease. I pray you get it soon. :)
I don't understand the reasons they send them to different offices. I am sure we will never know!
Good luck :) Hope all our journeys are easier than we think!
I wish everyone is united with their family....God give strength to be patient for this waiting period...

amvernique

Dec 22, 2017
Afternoon, I've tried to call in to check on my application and the system just takes me in a circle an then when I get to a spot to hit zero to speak with an agent it says high volume of calls we can't answer your call at this time an then hangs up. Anyone have any luck getting through to them on the phone an if so what's best time frame to call an which number should I be using? Thanks in advance for any help you can give....it's been 6 weeks tomorrow that they received the package but no AOR1 as of yet.:(

Best Time to Call them is In the morning Around 8 to 9 am they take the call much faster and you dont have to wait that long.

deep037

Jul 19, 2018
Almost same time I believe it was just an hour difference between pre arrival letter and ppr email.
I am checking my ECAS and it is saying Decision made and i got pre arrival service letter in my GC Key account. However, I haven't seen PPR come through yet. I am kind of confused here.

My full timeline below
App. received in Sydney - October 04th
AOR 1 - Nov 06th
Biometric - Nov 16th
Biometric Done - Nov 22nd
Medical Request - Nov 17th
Sponsor Approval - Nov 22nd
Medical Done - Dec 02nd
File transferred from Sydney to Mississauga VO - Nov 26th
RPRF Fee Request - Dec 05th
RPRF Fee Paid - Dec 09th
Pre Arrival service letter - Dec 13th
Status in ECAS Changed to Application received to Decision Made on Dec 14th
Waiting for PPR -

funnytrain12

Apr 28, 2019
Hi! Is it normal for a file to be transferred to CPC Mississauga before getting a Medical Request? Eligibility was ok, Biometrics done and file was transferred to Mississauga. Still no medical request. Thanks!