+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

JSR2014

May 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
I am starting to get worried now - our application is the last one without AOR1 from the October 21 batch. It should be fairly straightforward - no dependants.
We were in that Oct 21 batch and just got our AOR this morning. Did yours come through yet?

Reactions: cecict

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Yes. Sponsor will receive an email saying application is received..it will have an application number...enter / update your case in google sheet tracker..
Keep checking ECAS / GCKEY / monitor emails which you will receive saying application is updated...
hi, a quick question...what is ECAS, is it different from GCKEY? and how to check ECAS? please advise, thanks in advance

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
hi, a quick question...what is ECAS, is it different from GCKEY? and how to check ECAS? please advise, thanks in advance
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

check status by entering application number and sponsor details.
if you do not have application number, enter Receipt number (starts with R) which you can find on payment PDF.

Once you have application number, it is worth to link application in GCKEY to receive all letters and documents through it as emails some time gets missed or in junk folder...

Nala

Nov 26, 2019
Hi Everyone!

October 24, 2019 applicant, and still waiting for AOR. Anyone else from October 24th still waiting?

patwal23

Oct 11, 2019
Hi I can check my status on ECAS but can’t link my file to GCKEY . I already have a account there while I’m adding a file there it says
"We see that you have a representative tied to this application your representative have access to your application."
Does that means that I can't access or link my application to my gckey account untill I request to remove the rep.

Any suggestions please

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi I can check my status on ECAS but can’t link my file to GCKEY . I already have a account there while I’m adding a file there it says
"We see that you have a representative tied to this application your representative have access to your application."
Does that means that I can't access or link my application to my gckey account untill I request to remove the rep.

Any suggestions please
If you are applying through a representative, you cannot link through GCKEY.
He will get all the updates..

you can only check status by ECAS..

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
@maxshrike - i see in tracker application moved to mississauga VO today...
Just curious, Did this happened without completing Biometric / Medicals ?