+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
6 days since seeing DM on ecas and still nothing has updated on my gkey account. It actually still says they're processing my eligibility even though I got an eligibility passed letter already. Im guessing they just need to sync whenever it gets updated? My visitor status ends December 1st so I don't want to have to do another extension later this month when I'm so close to the end

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
6 days since seeing DM on ecas and still nothing has updated on my gkey account. It actually still says they're processing my eligibility even though I got an eligibility passed letter already. Im guessing they just need to sync whenever it gets updated? My visitor status ends December 1st so I don't want to have to do another extension later this month when I'm so close to the end
You already received AIP you don't need to apply for an extension. Also just be patient you will get your COPR soon you are almost at the end

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi guys just for clarification pre arrival services letter is sent to Outland applicants, correct?
So update guys called IRCC again I was told that I have passed medical, criminal & security and eligibility and its only for final decision to be made. I queried why I received pre arrival services letter instead of AIP and I was told they are not sure but I should not worry because everything is passed. They said they can't give a definitive time by when DM would be made due to covid but that it should be soon

Deb214

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
So update guys called IRCC again I was told that I have passed medical, criminal & security and eligibility and its only for final decision to be made. I queried why I received pre arrival services letter instead of AIP and I was told they are not sure but I should not worry because everything is passed. They said they can't give a definitive time by when DM would be made due to covid but that it should be soon
Good news :)

Reactions: Golden_islandgal

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
You already received AIP you don't need to apply for an extension. Also just be patient you will get your COPR soon you are almost at the end
What do you mean by not needing to apply for an extension after receiving AIP?

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Do you have a source where it says AIP counts as some form of status so that I wouldn't need to do another extension? Because I don't think it counts until I actually have the COPR for it to count as me being here with status

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Do you have a source where it says AIP counts as some form of status so that I wouldn't need to do another extension? Because I don't think it counts until I actually have the COPR for it to count as me being here with status
You have an entire month before your extension expires just a little patience for the DM thats all I am saying. If you don't feel comfortable waiting then just apply for an extension

Reactions: Conaider

sandeep7972

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 [PER]
File Transfer...
8-02-2015 [SECOND LINE]
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015, Third Line : 28-05-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2015; Fourth Line : 19-06-2015; PP Sent on 22-06-2015 via VFS Banglore
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-08-2015
Hi... My application got approved on Oct 29. Copr details are updated in gckey account. But I didn't get the copr document yet. Do they send it via email or post?

rockT

Oct 19, 2015
I got the GCMS note on Monday said that there is not sufficient to proof our relation.
I just double check and seem I did something stupid.
We join the bank account since 2015 but I just submit the statement on sept 2019 since it is the last statement.
Same with our hydro bill that I just sent the last bill instead of I should send the first bill on 2018 which can prove the relationship for 12 months as common Law partner.
I updated both Hydro Bill and Bank statement. Is there any document that I can show we're common law partner for more than 12 months
we live together since 2015 but decided to be common law on July 2018 since we bought the house

Reactions: Alex1985